Black Master Wanted to Pimp me out

would you pimp me out

• Total voters
Hi i'm Rita my partner arranges all Black Gang Bang parties for me as i can't get enough Black Cock and he loves watching me being used as there Cum Slut, i love watching his face as they fill me full of there Seed and that makes me Squirt even more, then he will come and clean every last d[/QUOTE

May I be apart of next party

Hi i'm Rita my partner arranges all Black Gang Bang parties for me as i can't get enough Black Cock and he loves watching me being used as there Cum Slut, i love watching his face as they fill me full of there Seed and that makes me Squirt even more, then he will come and clean every last d

You are, dare i say, every wimpy, limp-dicklet, beta whitebois dream!!!

Your husband is a lucky cuck, but luckiest in your setup is obviously you AND your many Black Bulls!!!

And here i am - a jealous whiteboi in south africa, who only wishes his wife would get herself a BIG BLACK COCK!!!

You are, dare i say, every wimpy, limp-dicklet, beta whitebois dream!!!

Your husband is a lucky cuck, but luckiest in your setup is obviously you AND your many Black Bulls!!!

And here i am - a jealous whiteboi in south africa, who only wishes his wife would get herself a BIG BLACK COCK!!!
Well is she open to the idea ?

Hi i'm Rita my partner arranges all Black Gang Bang parties for me as i can't get enough Black Cock and he loves watching me being used as there Cum Slut, i love watching his face as they fill me full of there Seed and that makes me Squirt even more, then he will come and clean every last d
In philly so when your ready have your hubby PM me

Hi, I would love to come see you sometime. 1A430F15-5FD0-442E-AF59-E7CDE5D4A2B4.jpeg2029E701-E704-4B19-9156-EC0850DD2C86.jpeg

Back