BLACK MASSAI IN MÜNCHEN

I'm a black male originally of Masai decent from Mombasa coast of Kenya in Eastafrica,33 years old living in Munich for 2 years now.I define myself as a strong black male 6foot1 tall masculine body,broad chested with a passion for life as i take charge of my life as A DOMINANT MAN.am very competent very SEXUAL in life.

A bit of my assets are; charming in jeans,desireably looking in a Suit with a cute dimple smile on my cheeks,open minded,Am very sexual sexually competent,dark smooth skin toned.

I seek a woman that smiles as often as I do and is not a judge of character based on both visiting this site : ) that wants to be FEEL free around me ,kick off her high heels , let her hair fall down and is fond of a black MAN with a thick dark toned black cock.A woman who knows who she is words and actions match.
I seek a woman who is sexual free spirited open minded to other cultures and have a genuine conversation about life and everything around it.

If you feel my energy email me at myduft1@gmail.com with the words it's a cold winter.
Lets have some chemistry going maybe get coffee as i like mine with a bit of creme no sugar and have some conversation.
Don't be shy,fearful or nervous as i have learn that life can pass you by as you get old or not know how very short it is so i live it with joy,and purse of things that make me or us happy very once
won't hurt to give it a try.
And yes am Real : )

Back