Black Man Offered to Fuck My Wife

My wife and I were downtown walking around last weekend. It was a beautiful sunny day and there were a lot of people walking around. A group of four younger black men were walking the opposite direction of us and, as we came close to them, one of the men said, "that's a fine fat white ass." My wife and I kept our heads down and kept walking. After we passed him, the man called out and said, "I'd bend that over and fuck her right."

In the last five days, I've barely been able to think of anything else.

She didn't seem offended at the time. We even joked about it a little bit and she said something like, "I know... but they shouldn't say stuff like that in public, esecially in front of my husband." I brought it up once since then. She said that she was going to have to run an errand downtown and I said she should wear those pants again and give some young guy another thrill.

She kind of knows that she has a nice big ass that -- while a total stereotype -- is an ass that black men seem to like. What she does not know is that I fantasize about watching black men fucking her.

So I'm wondering if there's any advice out there for how I could best take this moment and open up to my wife about it.
Yeah, tell her you had this wild sexy dream, tell her you would like to share and to please keep an open mind. Plus tell her you get a boner everything you think about the dream

Black men will come right up to a married white couple and tell them straight out that they want to or are going to fuck your wife! My wife's friend from work, was visiting with us,and there was no talk of anything sexual. But when we were saying goodbye to him at our front door, he turned back to my wife, his black hand reached out and grabbed her by the pussy and he said to me I am going to fuck your wife tonight! She turned to me and asked me if she could, while his hand was still working over my wife's wet hairy pussy and I shook my head yes. Five minutes later he had a foot of black African cock buried balls deep in my wife in our bed! I had to admire his confidence, he said that he was going to fuck my wife that night and he did! You need to bring her back there and let him tap that ass of hers right now! You won't be sorry that he did!
My opinion:
I think you´re are telling us just rubbish, ie you are lying OR is this your dream!
IF you tell the thruth your wife´s "friend from work" and your wife already gotten "well acquianted with each other", ie already fucked. IF SO are your wife and her "friend from work" probably tired to have their sexual encounters at inconvinient places and they want you to face the fact that they already are lovers with his action. Your wife already knew that he was going to "grab her by the pussy". If you have said no, your wife probably would have left your house with her lover.

Back