Black Man Offered to Fuck My Wife

My wife and I were downtown walking around last weekend. It was a beautiful sunny day and there were a lot of people walking around. A group of four younger black men were walking the opposite direction of us and, as we came close to them, one of the men said, "that's a fine fat white ass." My wife and I kept our heads down and kept walking. After we passed him, the man called out and said, "I'd bend that over and fuck her right."

In the last five days, I've barely been able to think of anything else.

She didn't seem offended at the time. We even joked about it a little bit and she said something like, "I know... but they shouldn't say stuff like that in public, esecially in front of my husband." I brought it up once since then. She said that she was going to have to run an errand downtown and I said she should wear those pants again and give some young guy another thrill.

She kind of knows that she has a nice big ass that -- while a total stereotype -- is an ass that black men seem to like. What she does not know is that I fantasize about watching black men fucking her.

So I'm wondering if there's any advice out there for how I could best take this moment and open up to my wife about it.

My wife and I were downtown walking around last weekend. It was a beautiful sunny day and there were a lot of people walking around. A group of four younger black men were walking the opposite direction of us and, as we came close to them, one of the men said, "that's a fine fat white ass." My wife and I kept our heads down and kept walking. After we passed him, the man called out and said, "I'd bend that over and fuck her right."

She didn't seem offended at the time. We even joked about it a little bit and she said something like, "I know... but they shouldn't say stuff like that in public, esecially in front of my husband." I brought it up once since then. She said that she was going to have to run an errand downtown and I said she should wear those pants again and give some young guy another thrill.

She kind of knows that she has a nice big ass that -- while a total stereotype -- is an ass that black men seem to like. What she does not know is that I fantasize about watching black men fucking her.

So I'm wondering if there's any advice out there for how I could best take this moment and open up to my wife about it.
You're doing a good job. You're being subtle and she can already read your mind.

My advice would be to tell these young men to have some respect and learn how to properly entice a woman. What you're describing is nothing but juvenile game. I would've been offended and likely not handled it well.

Disrespectful trash..

You're doing a good job. You're being subtle and she can already read your mind.
Do you really think she knows just from me bringing it up a few times? My wife is kind of funny when it comes to sex. She says she loves having sex and that she enjoys our sex life, but she never thinks about it unless I bring it up. (This is one reason why I've fantasized about her having a bull, so that she craves sex.) So I'm not sure if her mind is picking up on some of these signals that I'm trying to drop.

Disrespectful trash..
I completely agree that it was disrespectful. I guess I'm still wondering if there's a way that I can use it to broach the subject. Maybe I'm better off to not associate that moment with the whole prospect, though, since she might have found it disrespectful. (My read on her reaction was that she knew logically that it was disrespectful, but felt somewhat guilty that she enjoyed the rude compliment.)

I completely agree that it was disrespectful. I guess I'm still wondering if there's a way that I can use it to broach the subject. Maybe I'm better off to not associate that moment with the whole prospect, though, since she might have found it disrespectful. (My read on her reaction was that she knew logically that it was disrespectful, but felt somewhat guilty that she enjoyed the rude compliment.)
Agree, disrespectful and juvenile. However, have her in the same pants next time y’all go out and if one says something, go and talk with them on how to properly hit on your wife. Next time if they do it right, you can just stand there like a cuck. Later when y’all talk about it, you can bring it up that maybe she should go get some

Do you really think she knows just from me bringing it up a few times? My wife is kind of funny when it comes to sex. She says she loves having sex and that she enjoys our sex life, but she never thinks about it unless I bring it up. (This is one reason why I've fantasized about her having a bull, so that she craves sex.) So I'm not sure if her mind is picking up on some of these signals that I'm trying to drop.
When you feel the time is right, tell her you’re going to be completely honest about the other day when it happened. Tell her you honestly never been so turned on in your life. Say something like, “I can’t explain why but I keep thinking about it at least once a day” Hopefully while you are telling her your penis will get erect and you can say, “ look honey, I’m erect just thinking about it”

Black men will come right up to a married white couple and tell them straight out that they want to or are going to fuck your wife! My wife's friend from work, was visiting with us,and there was no talk of anything sexual. But when we were saying goodbye to him at our front door, he turned back to my wife, his black hand reached out and grabbed her by the pussy and he said to me I am going to fuck your wife tonight! She turned to me and asked me if she could, while his hand was still working over my wife's wet hairy pussy and I shook my head yes. Five minutes later he had a foot of black African cock buried balls deep in my wife in our bed! I had to admire his confidence, he said that he was going to fuck my wife that night and he did! You need to bring her back there and let him tap that ass of hers right now! You won't be sorry that he did!

Attachments

• 939619838.jpg
    939619838.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 206
  • 9b662b79.jpg
    9b662b79.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 308_1000.jpg
    308_1000.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 4AF27532-68A1-4706-818E-655579C37C6D.jpeg
    4AF27532-68A1-4706-818E-655579C37C6D.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 198
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 422e1295.jpg
    422e1295.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 201
  • 415_1000.jpg
    415_1000.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 192
  • 767_1000.jpg
    767_1000.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 196
  • A2BB_658_1000.jpg
    A2BB_658_1000.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 4 (1).jpg
    4 (1).jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
as rude & disrespectful as it was, he probably was attracted to her, but decided to impress his buddies at the same time. he also didn't have to worry about you kicking his ass because he had back-up.

My girlfriend and I have once also been approached, though it was by a much older black man. He was bold asked us how we we're doing and if we we're into sharing. He wanted to give my girlfriend a go. We sort of exchanged numbers and went our seperate ways. In retrospect it was an experience we remember excitedly though when it happened. The tension was thick in the air. Your encounter sounds a lot more scary though/intimidating.

Black men will come right up to a married white couple and tell them straight out that they want to or are going to fuck your wife! My wife's friend from work, was visiting with us,and there was no talk of anything sexual. But when we were saying goodbye to him at our front door, he turned back to my wife, his black hand reached out and grabbed her by the pussy and he said to me I am going to fuck your wife tonight! She turned to me and asked me if she could, while his hand was still working over my wife's wet hairy pussy and I shook my head yes. Five minutes later he had a foot of black African cock buried balls deep in my wife in our bed! I had to admire his confidence, he said that he was going to fuck my wife that night and he did! You need to bring her back there and let him tap that ass of hers right! You won't be sorry that he did!
Great story and good for you that you got to watch!!!

In response to the first remark, I would have replied: "If you want a piece of it, it is yours for the taking"! In response to the second remark, my wife would have pulled up the hem of her dress/skirt, bend over and state: "What are you waiting for? HIT IT! HARD!

In response to the first remark, I would have replied: "If you want a piece of it, it is yours for the taking"! In response to the second remark, my wife would have pulled up the hem of her dress/skirt, bend over and state: "What are you waiting for? HIT IT! HARD!
🤣😂🤣🥲 I like 👍🏾 your wife already!!!

🤣😂🤣🥲 I like 👍🏾 your wife already!!!
You should really get to know her up close and personal, as in your Black cock and Black cum getting familiar with her white pussy and white womb.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 85
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Wife's slut hole & whore's hole in 1995.jpg
    Wife's slut hole & whore's hole in 1995.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg
    37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 76
Black men will come right up to a married white couple and tell them straight out that they want to or are going to fuck your wife! My wife's friend from work, was visiting with us,and there was no talk of anything sexual. But when we were saying goodbye to him at our front door, he turned back to my wife, his black hand reached out and grabbed her by the pussy and he said to me I am going to fuck your wife tonight! She turned to me and asked me if she could, while his hand was still working over my wife's wet hairy pussy and I shook my head yes. Five minutes later he had a foot of black African cock buried balls deep in my wife in our bed! I had to admire his confidence, he said that he was going to fuck my wife that night and he did! You need to bring her back there and let him tap that ass of hers right now! You won't be sorry that he did!
These photos illustrate a fact that my wife and I learned a long time ago. IF a Black alpha male is attracted to your white wife's charms, he WILL put a move on her, even if it is in a public setting. You might as well get used to the reality that when you take her home, her pussy will have had a BBC thrusting in and out of her welcoming married pussy.

These photos illustrate a fact that my wife and I learned a long time ago. IF a Black alpha male is attracted to your white wife's charms, he WILL put a move on her, even if it is in a public setting. You might as well get used to the reality that when you take her home, her pussy will have had a BBC thrusting in and out of her welcoming married pussy.
This is a fact,she will cum home to you leaking black seed!0F1949CC-7F53-4AFE-B91A-2AA542284EC4.jpeg0f3c4292.jpeg1c71ec0e.jpgPICT0239.jpg305_1000.jpg708d5366.jpg749_1000.jpg982d246b.jpg183007772.jpgAT 6.jpg4881252-4e218d9b471390baf10bde92dcb25092.jpgbeth1.png

Attachments

• Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 47
Back