Black lover slowly replacing white husband

Not interested. Fantasy and fucking are one thing but u shouldn't just dump everything for the bull, his role is to fuck you, your roll is to be a whore while your husband/bf watches or fucks another whore, then everyone leaves and goes home until next time. Don't like it? Don't get married, pick a race & stick with it.

His husband shared a tumblr post explaining it. You can still find the related posts in Reddit.

i read that tumblr post too, just before they disappeared. However, I read a subsequent reddit however from someone who apparently knows them that said it never happened and they stopped posting because someone contacted members of her family and told them what she was doing. Not sure which to believe...either way they are sadly missed.

i read that tumblr post too, just before they disappeared. However, I read a subsequent reddit however from someone who apparently knows them that said it never happened and they stopped posting because someone contacted members of her family and told them what she was doing. Not sure which to believe...either way they are sadly missed.
Yes I read that too and I agree either way it's to bad

Hi,

I am sure many of you know Yogahotwife and his cuckold husband. She cuckolded her husband with many black men ( and gifted us many hot videos) . In the end however, she decided to move with one of her black lovers to a nearby house, effectively becoming wife of her lover.

I know that's too much for most of us but what do you think about this situation ? For example, black lover romantically engages with your wife and move in to your house. You are then demoted to a slave who is responsible for home work and finances. Does anyone accept this kind of arrangement ?
This happens all the time throughout history. Spouses leaving spouses. Men leave women, women walk out on men...
Only difference now, cuckolding is becoming more mainstream so more women are doing it openly. I talk to cuckold couple all the time... On some level, hubby WANTED this to happen. He long accepted his subservient role and wife more than happily obliged.

This happens all the time throughout history. Spouses leaving spouses. Men leave women, women walk out on men...
Only difference now, cuckolding is becoming more mainstream so more women are doing it openly. I talk to cuckold couple all the time... On some level, hubby WANTED this to happen. He long accepted his subservient role and wife more than happily obliged.
Yep. I get turned on by the thoughts of being replaced by her black lover. If it happens it happens.

Yep, I agree with you to a certain degree as long as 'hubby' is addicted to such a perversity. Strangely enough, cuckolding is the new mainstream - as you say - although in my community is no one to share this habit. In my opinion the many cuckolds are restricted to special sex sites. As for me, I'd no one allow to join my encounters!

I can not say anything about Yoga Hotwife, but it is normal, even foreseeable, for a woman who begins to have relations with black men, with or without the consent of her white husband, to end up leaving him and initiating a stable relationship with a black man . What is difficult is that she maintains a relationship with her white partner or starts another with a white man, except if there is an economic motivation involved.

Yes, Sabrina, I agree with you. As for me, I'm in a different position. My 'hubby' supports me to find and select bbc for he is unstable since an incompetent surgeon messed up his manhood. Now, I accompany him on his business trips and he is helpful to find cultivated, educated, but weel-hung, black studs for me. No bad feelings; they are only breathtaking fucktoys with huge members and incredible stamina. I enjoy them with no strings attached. I'd never leave my husband for a black lover and no black lover will ever make me a submissive slut or slave.

Back