Black Lives Matter!

Hello to anyone that is reading this post. This is just a way for me to vent. I am not going to filter myself, if you are offended then you are either apart of the problem or going along with the problem by being complicit.

First, the Black Lives Matter movement has never said anything about all lives don't matter. The media turned it that way because of their biases which is a whole different topic. Using all lives matter as an argument is creating further divide because if all lives truly matter black people wouldn't be getting killed by cops.

*Not all cops are bad but their fraternity to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. Then on top of that the slaps on the wrist that they get for not being held accountable is ridiculous. THERE are good cops but that fraternity is corrupt to allow them to avoid accountability.

All lives matter, reverse racism is all tactics to take away from the pressing issue at hand that black people continually suffer from system racism and people get away with seeing us as less than human beings. Black people cannot be racist because we don't have power so please don't confuse black peoples prejudice and bigotry to racism. Not saying its right but a black person has dealt with systemic racism, prejudice, and bigotry far more than a white person can understand. There are literal racist in this world that have never had a bad experience with a black person but because they were taught to hate or saw hate on the media then hate is all they know. If everything was equal laws wouldn't need to be passed for jobs to not discriminate against a black persons hair. Affirmative action has turned into a quota for most companies and white women benefit from it the most. Affirmative action was supposed to give an opportunity for qualified POC to get an opportunity.

Second, stop changing the narrative to looting and rioting. Businesses have even came out and said their employees will still get paid and merch can be replaced but yet people still focus on that angle. With all the riots people want to get upset but are quiet about the Tulsa Massacre that happened in the past. Where black people and black businesses was specifically targeted. Agitators are the ones thats turning most of these protests into riots to begin with. Even with video footage people still give the aggressors the benefit of the doubt to try and justify their actions. watch the all these videos of the police interacting with the protestors and you'll see who the real "thugs" are.

Third, racism and injustice for black people is literally everywhere this just isn't a USA thing. Black tourist are treated nice in foreign countries because they have money that they can spend. I've traveled as a tourist and studied abroad both experiences were like night and day. The media warps peoples mind to hate us and those people are weak minded to not think for themselves. if you never had anything happen to you by people of color but you still judge them as a whole your incredibly dumb because you aren't thinking for yourself.

Forth, divide has been around so long that poor white people even believe they are above poor black people when they are the exact same boat. SS is greatly used by poor white people but media makes it look like its only black people.

Fifth, please stop being fool by people and companies. If they weren't on the side of Keapernick when he kneeled during the anthem to protest this same topic then they aren't on our side now. People will fake sympathy or hop on a movement because it's trending instead of actually caring about people and what they are going through. People that genuinely cared showed up as soon as injustice peaked their heads not when things get out of control.

Sixth and final point, stop allowing yourself to be fetishized by white sex workers and white women in general. These people are not on our size they only want a black man because he can offer a big dick. When they aren't fuckin she could care less about him. Before anyone gets upset this is specifically for the small percent of white women that do this. As well as the white women that only want to sleep with a black man because they have racist parents.

All and all there is unfortunately more white people that side with oppression and willfully being ignorant than people that are on the side of sympathy for what us black people go through. This post isn't about generalizing there are good people there are good cops. If you don't go against the narrative of racism you are guilty by being complicit. All lives should truly matter but it won't until black people are done being seen as a threat, Muslims are done being seen as terrorist, and etc.

All I ask is please remove your biases and truly open your heart and understand what is going on. If you willingly look for the truth it is out there for you to see. Some are privileged and have never felt oppression or true fear when being innocent. Because you haven't experienced doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't real.

donations to black lives matter are not going to black americans

Fake news, man. How is this dumb BS still a meme.

"Donations to the Red Cross are not going to the Red Cross, they're going to 'MasterCard'! What is the 'MasterCard', and how are they funneling money to Best Buy? I will show you!!"

Fake news, man. How is this dumb BS still a meme.

"Donations to the Red Cross are not going to the Red Cross, they're going to 'MasterCard'! What is the 'MasterCard', and how are they funneling money to Best Buy? I will show you!!"

Hello to anyone that is reading this post. This is just a way for me to vent. I am not going to filter myself, if you are offended then you are either apart of the problem or going along with the problem by being complicit.

First, the Black Lives Matter movement has never said anything about all lives don't matter. The media turned it that way because of their biases which is a whole different topic. Using all lives matter as an argument is creating further divide because if all lives truly matter black people wouldn't be getting killed by cops.

*Not all cops are bad but their fraternity to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. Then on top of that the slaps on the wrist that they get for not being held accountable is ridiculous. THERE are good cops but that fraternity is corrupt to allow them to avoid accountability.

All lives matter, reverse racism is all tactics to take away from the pressing issue at hand that black people continually suffer from system racism and people get away with seeing us as less than human beings. Black people cannot be racist because we don't have power so please don't confuse black peoples prejudice and bigotry to racism. Not saying its right but a black person has dealt with systemic racism, prejudice, and bigotry far more than a white person can understand. There are literal racist in this world that have never had a bad experience with a black person but because they were taught to hate or saw hate on the media then hate is all they know. If everything was equal laws wouldn't need to be passed for jobs to not discriminate against a black persons hair. Affirmative action has turned into a quota for most companies and white women benefit from it the most. Affirmative action was supposed to give an opportunity for qualified POC to get an opportunity.

Second, stop changing the narrative to looting and rioting. Businesses have even came out and said their employees will still get paid and merch can be replaced but yet people still focus on that angle. With all the riots people want to get upset but are quiet about the Tulsa Massacre that happened in the past. Where black people and black businesses was specifically targeted. Agitators are the ones thats turning most of these protests into riots to begin with. Even with video footage people still give the aggressors the benefit of the doubt to try and justify their actions. watch the all these videos of the police interacting with the protestors and you'll see who the real "thugs" are.

Third, racism and injustice for black people is literally everywhere this just isn't a USA thing. Black tourist are treated nice in foreign countries because they have money that they can spend. I've traveled as a tourist and studied abroad both experiences were like night and day. The media warps peoples mind to hate us and those people are weak minded to not think for themselves. if you never had anything happen to you by people of color but you still judge them as a whole your incredibly dumb because you aren't thinking for yourself.

Forth, divide has been around so long that poor white people even believe they are above poor black people when they are the exact same boat. SS is greatly used by poor white people but media makes it look like its only black people.

Fifth, please stop being fool by people and companies. If they weren't on the side of Keapernick when he kneeled during the anthem to protest this same topic then they aren't on our side now. People will fake sympathy or hop on a movement because it's trending instead of actually caring about people and what they are going through. People that genuinely cared showed up as soon as injustice peaked their heads not when things get out of control.

Sixth and final point, stop allowing yourself to be fetishized by white sex workers and white women in general. These people are not on our size they only want a black man because he can offer a big dick. When they aren't fuckin she could care less about him. Before anyone gets upset this is specifically for the small percent of white women that do this. As well as the white women that only want to sleep with a black man because they have racist parents.

All and all there is unfortunately more white people that side with oppression and willfully being ignorant than people that are on the side of sympathy for what us black people go through. This post isn't about generalizing there are good people there are good cops. If you don't go against the narrative of racism you are guilty by being complicit. All lives should truly matter but it won't until black people are done being seen as a threat, Muslims are done being seen as terrorist, and etc.

All I ask is please remove your biases and truly open your heart and understand what is going on. If you willingly look for the truth it is out there for you to see. Some are privileged and have never felt oppression or true fear when being innocent. Because you haven't experienced doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't real.

Blacks commit crimes at a rate 7 times that of Whites/Latinos. Despite being 13% of the population, Blacks commit the MAJORITY (>50%) of murders. Did you ever think to clean up your own act before pointing the finger at other races?

Blacks commit crimes at a rate 7 times that of Whites/Latinos. Despite being 13% of the population, Blacks commit the MAJORITY (>50%) of murders. Did you ever think to clean up your own act before pointing the finger at other races?
You will be called racist for this. But I believe there needs to be an honest discussion about the role of males in families and an honest appraisal of why it has become so difficult to police some areas. At least in the UK anyway.

If this post offended you, then you are apart of the problem. Period!

People want to say all lives matter or black lives matter if all lives actually mattered we wouldn’t be here or facing systemic racism and so on.
people want to talk about humiliation of husbands when from my experience that typically comes from the couple because they like that ******* and they want to feel inferior to their sexual fetishization of a black man.

keep turning a blind eye because you don’t have to walk in my shows or any other black persons shoes.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISAGREEING AND TURNING YOUR BACK ON A ISSUE. The issue is racism, injustice, police ******* if your first thought isn’t sympathy for all the lives that have been lost to police officers for no reason that aren’t held accountable then you are the issue. Because if you can’t comprehend that for all lives to matter to black lives have to matter then you are ignorant.
I agree 100%! I didn't see a video on the news much about what happened in Clayton County in my home state, but the entire way the police officer handled the situation was totally wrong! He didn't even try to de-escalate the situation at all! Times are just CRAZY right now unfortunately! The worst part was hearing on the world news about Black men being hung in trees! I was with a friend of mine and she saw it and responded, "Damn, this ******* is getting even worse!"

Last edited:
History lesson time. Today is Juneteenth. A day of celebration. On June 19, 1865, General Order No. 3 was delivered to the people of Galveston, Texas, officially freeing the last enslaved people in the United States. Not very often talked about, but the details are here.

The worst part was hearing on the world news about Black men being hung in trees! I was with a friend of mine and she saw it and responded, "Damn, this ******* is getting even worse!"

We're heading in the wrong direction.

When I first read about this, I thought maybe there are legit explanations. People do commit suicide.

But now there is a second death in the area. It's not common that people would just hang themselves in public to begin with, and two is too much of a coincidence.

BLM is a cult based on postmodernist theory which holds there is no objective truth and all 'truths' or claims to truth are nothing but powerplays.

This is why there is almost zero attempt to substantiate the claim that blacks are being killed or brutalized more than whites. This is also why the statistical reality of hate crimes and interracial ******* (overwhelmingly black-on-white but ignored by corporate media) doesn't matter either. To BLM it's all about asserting the right to create the narrative and establish the reality to which all others must submit. Statistics, empirical evidence, the scientific method, logic, reason - none of it matters. It's all just a powerplay.

This is a cultural revolution which will lead to mass extermination of white people across the globe and the subjugation and enslavement of those who survive. BLM already calls for this in coded language. "Silence is violence" and "no lives matter until black lives matter" means fall in line or we ******* you under the pretext of self-defense.

Just consider the mass cultural programming which started suddenly around 2012. BLM is pretty much victorious already because there are powers in the world who are supporting this movement and we've already been subliminally programmed by these powers to accept what's about to come...

Where were they back then?
You do realize that white people fought against the pro-slavery Democrats in the Civil War to free the slaves, right? 360,000 men, predominantly white, died fighting for the North, in an effort to end slavery.
And a white Republican government passed the 13th Amendment to our Constitution banning slavery in the United States.
So that's where they were. Why not ask where your fellow Democrat friends were.
I'll give you a hint... they were fighting to keep black people enslaved, and creating the KKK.

You do realize that white people fought against the pro-slavery Democrats in the Civil War to free the slaves, right? 360,000 men, predominantly white, died fighting for the North, in an effort to end slavery.
And a white Republican government passed the 13th Amendment to our Constitution banning slavery in the United States.
So that's where they were. Why not ask where your fellow Democrat friends were.
I'll give you a hint... they were fighting to keep black people enslaved, and creating the KKK.
You know NOTHING about Southern life history, submission52. I can assure you that slavery was NOT the issue for the many thousands of soldiers who lined up with the Confederate side ... none whatsoever. They were fighting because the US government was invading THEIR land and telling them what they could do and not do. Most confederate soldiers never owned a slave ... EVER. They joined to protect their STATE ... if the "Southern Cause" they were fighting for had been specifically about slavery, a lot of soldiers may have not joined the "cause".
I grew up in the foothills of NC, we had 3 family members to go off to fight ... none, no one in our family history OWNED a slave. There were black families who lived close by who were PAID to help with the farming of tobacco & cotton. Maybe the larger farms in the piedmont of NC owned slaves, we didn't research that area, but NONE in the foothills OWNED a slave, they were way too poor.
North Carolina was unique in that they had both Union & Confederate "recruiting posts" throughout the state.

To say that the Civil War was about “state’s rights” really misses the boat. And what was the central state right at issue??? To be a slaveholding state! So sure maybe most never owned a slave, but they stood shoulder to shoulder fighting alongside plenty of others who did! And you can’t separate the reality of that from the rest.

They supported the southern way, which promoted white supremacy, racism, and human bondage. You don’t have to actually own slaves to believe in and support that. So trying to make it about “invading my land” and “telling me what to do” is just a bunch of bullshit, neo-Confederate subterfuge meant to muddy the waters and take away from the ugliness of what white southerners were really fighting for!

Now you can blow all the anger and hot air you want to. I don’t give a damn! You need to have a coke and a smile with that Mac and them fries and shut the fuck up with that lame, “white washing” of history BULLSHIT.

Christopher Columbus discovered America too 🤥 Some key words were left out of the Declaration of Independence. All men are created equal . . . as long as the white man is on top! Unless of course he’s being cucked out by his wife 😆

I'm grew up South Carolina and I agree with HardBlackCandy. The Civil War was about slavery, full stop. It was baked into their freaking constitution: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_Constitution#Slavery

That does not mean that the current DNC is the same as the Southern Democrats that seceded in defense of slavery. Strom Thurmond became a republican after LBJ passed the Civil Rights Act, and after Nixon adopted the "Southern Strategy". Those two actions sort of cemented how the modern republican and democratic parties are set-up in terms of membership and platform.

I'm grew up South Carolina and I agree with HardBlackCandy. The Civil War was about slavery, full stop. It was baked into their freaking constitution: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_Constitution#Slavery

That does not mean that the current DNC is the same as the Southern Democrats that seceded in defense of slavery. Strom Thurmond became a republican after LBJ passed the Civil Rights Act, and after Nixon adopted the "Southern Strategy". Those two actions sort of cemented how the modern republican and democratic parties are set-up in terms of membership and platform.

And I sir am a native North Carolinian . . . .

Back