black inseminator at work...

I love the thought but I’m happily married. My husband would 100% divorce me and how do you explain to family!?!
Say it was an accident, you and your husband took a break, in the meantime you found a black man you liked, had sex and the condom broke, and it still makes your husband become a hero, says you got pregnant, your husband understood and accepted when you came back!

Now the issue of him not accepting is more complicated, you need to talk to him, show him why you find it interesting, reinforce that the ******* is the one who creates!

If you want to talk about it, as a white man I can help with ideas! message me!

View attachment 2951995

Edna, 41. Divorced her white husband after an affair with her black boss. Moved to the
next state to start a new life. Couldn't keep off the black dick. Pregnant to a black guy
she picked up in a club one night. Fucking numerous other black guys since. Love posting
her exploits on the internet.
If you don’t mind me asking, how is it that you know so much about her. ?

Wow!!! that was a huge load of black baby making cum that black man fucked into your *******'s unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Congratulations to you, your wife, your ******* and her lucky white cuckold husband and the ******* of your white *******'s black baby.

Back