black inseminator at work...

I'm so horny on this tag due to over a month ago hubby gave me a black cock weekend. I made love to my husband Thursday. Friday had bf and hubby for 24hrs then after bf left other came into town that evening till next morning so hubby And lover then on Sunday later local lover came to visit. On Monday hubby made mad love to. I was on a sexual high three different black men all came in all openings. Amazing high

Your wife can't help herself when her big Black Bull starts whispering in her ear about how he's going to Breed her. She wraps him up as tight as she can and begs him to pump his hot dark seed deep inside her defenseless white womb. At first the idea of "Reparation thru Insemination" was just something the two of you fantasized about. But every time Black Daddy fills your little wife full of his essence it becomes more and likely that you'll be raising his Black Baby...
View attachment 3003515
look at her. I ( a white hetero male) don't ever expect to see her coming back.

Your wife can't help herself when her big Black Bull starts whispering in her ear about how he's going to Breed her. She wraps him up as tight as she can and begs him to pump his hot dark seed deep inside her defenseless white womb. At first the idea of "Reparation thru Insemination" was just something the two of you fantasized about. But every time Black Daddy fills your little wife full of his essence it becomes more and likely that you'll be raising his Black Baby...
View attachment 3003515
look at her. I ( a white hetero male) don't ever expect to see her coming back.

Back