Black doctor

( Continued )
The more i watched karen and Joe kissing the more i convinced myself i was loosing her. Joe continued to slip his black fingers into my wifes cunt and feed his cum soaked fingers into her mouth. My cock was so dam hard and it felt so good stroking myself as they played. Karen glanced down between kisses, excited by the sight of Joes hand between her legs. Writhing her used white cunt up hard into her lovers black palm. I motioned toward our bed intending to inject myself into the scene. Karen saw and as i lowered my face to hers she pushed my face down between her legs. Her pussy looked swollen from being used so hard and the smell of her used cunt had me intoxicated. I felt her fingers pushing me down and i couldn't resist. My lips met with her swollen cunt and as soon as my tounge went to work on her clit she started to ride my mouth like a woman possesed. Joe just lay back watching as Karen humped her cunt up to my mouth. I glanced my eyes up wanting to see Karens face as i worked on her and i saw her reach for Joes black cock. Her hand was stroking the black cock that had just fucked her as i ate her pussy for all i was worth. I needed to fuck so badly but as i pulled my face away from her Karen rolled over. Her white legs stradding Joe's black torso and the black cock that was now back to full hardness again.
Karen looked at me guiltily knowing how desperate i was for her but she needed black cock so strongly now.
"Im sorry baby i need Joe's cock in me so bad" karens words hit me hard. My cock was aching for my woman like never before but Joe was feeding his huge black cock up into my wifes cunt again. My wifes urgent gasps rung in my ears as her cunt stretched around Joe's thick black cock. Just the feel of Joe being inside her and fact that he was black seemed to make Karen orgasm almost immediatly and i feared that i could never make my woman feel as good as this black man was making her feel.
The sight of this black studs black hands on karens white ass , pulling my woman down onto his black cock was to much for me to handle and i sank down infront of them in defeat, desperatly jerking my jealous cock as he took my woman from of medownloadfile.gif . I needed her so bad but tonight she only wanted to spend the night fucking with her new black lover.

Last edited:
Back