Black dildos

I love these photos, and the size of the black dildos these women can take, My husband brought home my first black dildo, and would ask me to use it constantly, the more I did, the more I wanted the real thing. Now I have several, all different sizes and thickness. I love using it while I'm on this site flirting with black men, knowing that they are turned on looking at me wanting to fuck me, as I am told these things, I'm putting a BBC dikdo in me.

Using dildos for practice is good but if you plan on going real one day then I'd not go to the extreme with dildos. Probably find the average size of a bbc and work up with dildos till you can take one that is a little smaller.

That's a great example of how a girl who's practiced with her ass, can take pretty much anything back there once she's stretched and learned the tricks....

Pussy is another matter...I know some girls are smaller, one we tried to introduce to BBC and it did not go so well....

I'll also repeat the suggestion I've made before...as tempting as it is, avoid BBC dildos and save yourself to be stretched by a real Bull...I've decided, it's kind of cheating otherwise.....

:blackheart: Lanie

getting a rabbit and a realistic reel black dildo for my GF and something to gift to her niece when she visits soon. A thick black one with a nice head, balls and it has to be real feeling or she will not use. Also a rabbit - many options!

And something hot for her niece.

Any suggestings?

Ive been using a black vibrating dildo on my girlfriend it's an Omar Williams one, it's pretty big, she can take it all balls deep with my cock in her too which isn't exactly small either

What black dildos do you use on your wife/gf

We really want to try the real thing now

Pam has a "Doc Johnson". It doesn't get a whole lot of use but when it does, WOW!
Her preference is for the "real thing", but hey, in a pinch! LOL

Back