Black dildos

Excellent way to get them started on the real thing. Once they have the orgasms from the bbc in their pussy , its a quick step to the real thing. But the stud can't be a let down either. He needs to give them what they want too

Oh yes, as long as the dildo excites the wife, soon she's going to be wanting the real thing.

so once you get use to something like that what does it feel like going back to your husband or boyfriend? My girl and I enjoy one another and my only concern is she'll feel less and less of me and she may not enjoy it as much but I assume our relationship will be more like the hot wife type and not the cuckold type.
Eventually her pussy will go back to normal.

My wife has a Bam, Shane Diesel, a black inflatable dildo, and a black 9 inch that we started with. She mostly uses Bam and Shane now. It's fun pretending she's getting fucked by a BBC when she doesn't have the real thing.

black cocks.jpg black cocks 2.jpg It's a little off subject, but this thread reminds of a recent protest of a state law that allows guns on college campuses at the University of Texas in Austin. I saw videos of young white girls handing out dildos to protest the law, and it seemed like they were only giving out big, black dildos with the #CocksNotGlocks. Hmm? Maybe there's hope for our female youth!

Back