Black Dick Energy

Me too. Especially my beautiful young buddy’s 🤪

He was only 17 and not yet my wife’s lover when I shot this video but his deliciously uncut cock was already adult-sized, as where his ejaculations.

View attachment 5957339
Goodness - Simply amazing. His cock is big... This young mam must need a lot of sex to stay satisfied. Would love to take him away for a weekend of frequent cuckold sex and black cock worship until he cums just lile he did in this video. 🔥

He has always needed a lot of sex, beginning with me when he was a rampantly horny 17-year-old stripling and still a virgin homosexually and heterosexually, except for increasingly frequent private one-on-one jack-off sessions with two of his schoolboy buddies beginning when he was 13.

I first met him in the open showers of my downtown gym and was bowled over by his litheness and the extraordinary beauty of his body. He noticed my admiring glances and soon enough dropped his bar of soap, which he deftly retrieved while giving me a smiling glance over his shoulder. My offer to soap his back was accepted and in less than 15 minutes we were making out naked on a mattress in a private cubicle with him ecstasizing beautifully from my expert caressings of his glorious sexually supercharged young body. One thing led to another and he and I were soon passionately deep-kissing and repeatedly orgasming together.

By the time I introduced him to my wife two years later he was nearing full manhood physically and his need for sex with me had burgeoned massively. It was simplicity itself to direct his astonishing libido into multi-orgasmic sex with my wife who for the next four hours he fucked repeatedly and got her to orgasm with him more times than I could count.

And so it has gone on with him being now a breathtakingly athletic and superbly potent 26-year-old having fantastic sex with my adoring wife only a little more often than he wants it with me.

And then there are our threesomes………..

Need I go on?
Amazing story, simply superb. It's a good thing he had you to help him explore his black bull sexuality and properly whet his sexual appetite. It sounds like he came to develop a hunger for it - if the video is any indication, he needs his cock stroked long, deep, and often. 🔥

I am fascinated by the power of what I call "Black Dick Energy". There is so much power and authority in the image of a long ebony shaft - it makes white cuckolds weak at the knees, and makes white hotwives bite their lips in curious wonder.

For example, see the below:

View attachment 5948502

Lool at this young man. Just.... Wow. Observe how long and hard it is, filled with sensitive nerve endings waiting to be worshipped by desperate white lips. He is clearly deeply aroused - and probably very accustomed to exercising sexual ownership over white hotwives ans cuckold hubbies. His balls are tremendous - so heavy and shining in the light. Large, manly. He would likely shudder with delight as white lips brush gently and explore his sacred spaces, putting him on the inevitable path to cumming heavy and hard, hollering in bull ******* at the sheer sense of domination over his cuckold wards.

This is the black dick energy us white cucks cannot possibly replicate. How do we live in accordance with the understanding that black dick energy should lead us and guide our senses during sexual encounters? Black dick hunger is equally real - I can only imagine what happens when a bull with a tremendous amount of black dick energy meets a white couple with tremendous black cock hunger. The earth must shake.
Big black cock just looks like it means business

I am fascinated by the power of what I call "Black Dick Energy". There is so much power and authority in the image of a long ebony shaft - it makes white cuckolds weak at the knees, and makes white hotwives bite their lips in curious wonder.

For example, see the below:

View attachment 5948502

Lool at this young man. Just.... Wow. Observe how long and hard it is, filled with sensitive nerve endings waiting to be worshipped by desperate white lips. He is clearly deeply aroused - and probably very accustomed to exercising sexual ownership over white hotwives ans cuckold hubbies. His balls are tremendous - so heavy and shining in the light. Large, manly. He would likely shudder with delight as white lips brush gently and explore his sacred spaces, putting him on the inevitable path to cumming heavy and hard, hollering in bull ******* at the sheer sense of domination over his cuckold wards.

This is the black dick energy us white cucks cannot possibly replicate. How do we live in accordance with the understanding that black dick energy should lead us and guide our senses during sexual encounters? Black dick hunger is equally real - I can only imagine what happens when a bull with a tremendous amount of black dick energy meets a white couple with tremendous black cock hunger. The earth must shake.
I think it's called "black matter". It's a substantial part of our universe and it presents itself as a dark nerved elongated solid object or as a sticky white liquid, in either way percolating our inner holiest, capturing our senses, conquering a woman's body and making it bloom with a large smile, moaning, trembling, and turning us into a different person altogether.

I think part of what lures us white cuckolds back to the deep-seated influence of black bulls is their intrinsic ability to seize our attention despite our best efforts to resist. Look at the following photo - not just a glance, but a true look:

View attachment 5949005

Let your eyes ******* it in. Think about his size - gosh, he's big. Long, too. Look at his body - strong, healthy. Think about how it must feel for a bull this hung to have his cock stroked. The motion it requires is so long - you'd have to jack him with real purpose, squeezing every hard black inch of love muscle. This aint a toy or small plaything penis - this is serious black dick which needs serious attention.

That's the energy us white cuckold couples crave. Making men like this cum is our privilege - making men like this cum multiple times, harder and harder, is our honour.

Black dick energy: the world has only begun to scratch the surface of what this means.
I would just love to see that big strong cock fucking my wife, cuck heaven

From curiosity to full-fledged submission to black cock energy. My seemingly prim and proper wife said she was curious about a man of color. We agreed to "see" for ourselves. Once she tasted the thick girth of her lover's black cock, she turned into a woman who wanted nothing more than to worship her King.
From that episode on my wife became a believer in black cock energy. Becoming a black cock whore was her destiny. She rode it, polished it, was penetrated by it and submitted to it at every stroke.

Back