Black Cum Thicker , Heavier, Taste Better

To me ass I sissy who loves black cocks I find black mens cum is mre thicker not watery When I swallow a black mans cum it goes down my throat and kinda sticks there I get the most awesome feeelings when I m sucking black cocks over white cocks I love the feeling when a black cock that is well hung takes my ass and fucks me I love letting well hung black men use me as the sissy who worships them I love black so much

i have tasted a lot of cum some from the pussy , some of a belly or nipples but a lot straight from the cock and how it tastes and how much or how thick has nothing to do with race or size. If the cock is deep down your throat when it spurts you do not even taste it but if you lick it iff his balls then you do and it drives him crazy

OK, our 2 cents....everybody's different. Volume depends on age, recent sexual activity...and that person's individual characteristics. Honestly, it seems that larger cocks have LESS volume, not more...but that's from experience and observation. Taste is going to be function of diet as much as anything.

Where do people come up with there self-aggrandizing stories?

Significant progress has been made in personalized reproductive medicine as advances in next generation sequencing have enabled us to make individualized treatment recommendations based on patient genotypes. Our study was the largest to date to evaluate racial variations in semen quality in a non-infertile population. Confirming the findings of the Study for Future Families,2 we found that specimens from AA men had significantly lower TMSC when compared to those from White men; however, we found no difference in semen volume or SC. We also demonstrated significant differences in SA parameters of specimens from Asian men when compared to White men. Further efforts in sequencing donors may elucidate polymorphisms that are more prevalent in men of different races, providing even greater insight into differential expression of gene pathways regulating spermatogenesis. (Fertility &Sterility asrm)

So to begin with, since when does a woman have to "earn that nut"? I'm not a dog in training waiting for a reward for doing something right. I'm sorry but thats offensive. Before I "earn" it you have to earn the right to give it....
Well said!

Back