Black Cum Thicker , Heavier, Taste Better

I can confirm that BBC cum is creamier and tastier. Saltier too for some reason. It's pure goodness. Plus you never hear of a Black guy needing to go to a fertility clinic.

Black guys must have a better diet. Either that or they are genetically superior.

Thank you for this topic. In my opinion there is too much emphasis on size. I think there is evidence that black men probably average one or two inches longer and also thicker. I have not seen anything written down about firmness and recovery but must assume black men are superior to white boys on average. Black men on average will also be more athletic and can have harder and deeper sex. I think these are facts although there will always be people who deny. These are averages though. So you can sometimes find larger white boys and smaller black men. Having said all of this as I look around in the real world (harder for right now, of course) and look at media a trend is obvious. Black men are increasingly getting the white women. Beautiful white women will be with a black men who may be older, overweight, whatever. White boys are becoming obsolete as sex partners for women. Even white boys who traditionally are considered good looking or masculine. I think this is starting to spill over into the real world as well with more black men assuming leadership roles, etc. and more white boys assuming support or submissive roles. The question I have had is how to explain all of this.

This comes back to this topic of sperm. I think it is very possible that black men may have different sperm or some kind of chemical or something. In the rest of the world animals will release pheromones to attract other animals. Why not with people? How else can one explain the absolute addiction that white women seem to have for black men. It seems to me that society and white boys put tremendous pressure on women to avoid black men. However, most white women will eventually have an encounter. The age of first encounter is clearly going down and I think the days that you see a white woman with a white boy are numbered. Anyways, once a white woman has been with a black man she seems changed. I think some get afraid of the power of the black man and start into denial. But most of the woman end up wanting more sex and more time with black men and they start thinking of white boys in a different light. They then appreciate a white boy who will be happy for her, submissive, sweet and perhaps feminine. It sure looks like something happens there and I have to wonder if there is something going on once the white woman encounters the sperm of black men. In addition, white boys seem to change once this all happens. All of this just seems so very natural and healthy and beautiful.

This may sound crazy to some but I would love to see any other ideas on this topic and if anyone else has thoughts. I think the fantasy statement that "Once you go black you never go back" may not be fantasy but reality. And a growing one at that.

Back