Black control

I'm a sissy girl that has made a choice to be with only black men only and to be as feminine as I can I'm getting a big butt. I would like to hear if it there girl would whore for a black lover he want you to. I will do what my man says and will work the street

Then be sure to get yourself a good lawyer for when you're arrested ('cause your pimp isn't gonna pay your bail), be prepared to spend some nights in the hospital for when your 'johns' suddenly realize you're a 'female in drag' with a dick between your legs, and, on the good nights, be prepared to give every cent of what you earn, sucking strange cocks & taking it up the ass, to your pimp with hopes he'll hand you back 10-15% to live on. Of course, if your pimp keeps you pumped up on cheap *******, you won't care about the last one.
;)

How do you feel when your wife go home with her black lover and still all weekend with him come home with new clothes and hair styli and make up and she till you she his whore now
I thought it could be true... But no chance! I do pay for her clothes and makeovers.

Back