Black cocks, white mouths

Most of all of those are right. Oral is convenient, and you do not have to worry about babies with oral. However I have never found it to be degrading to myself if I chose to blow a man and swallow his cum.
I agree that sucking and swallowing is degrading. But that’s what’s so hot about it.

One of the best feelings is licking, sucking and putting my mouth around the whole head of black cock. I enjoy gently sucking him off and fondling his balls, With each suck, I try to focus on getting his cock deeper inside my mouth. It pleasures me when he face fucks me and unloads his thick hot jizz in the back of my throat...That is one of the benefits of being a black cock whore

One of the best feelings is licking, sucking and putting my mouth around the whole head of black cock. I enjoy gently sucking him off and fondling his balls, With each suck, I try to focus on getting his cock deeper inside my mouth. It pleasures me when he face fucks me and unloads his thick hot jizz in the back of my throat...That is one of the benefits of being a black cock whore
OMG. Love how you describe it

l love how you think. I so relate.

Back