Black cocks cumming inside.

Watching the broad underbelly of my buddy’s huge black cock contracting rhythmically and so purposefully at the finish of a full-on bareback fucking of my wife is for me by far the biggest erotic turn-on I ever get.

It utterly transcends the pleasure I get out of even the most satisfying fucks I have with her and I have no idea why.

Any suggestions?
That's a truism.

Watching the broad underbelly of my buddy’s huge black cock contracting rhythmically and so purposefully at the finish of a full-on bareback fucking of my wife is for me by far the biggest erotic turn-on I ever get.

It utterly transcends the pleasure I get out of even the most satisfying fucks I have with her and I have no idea why.

Any suggestions?
Savor the moment....

Any suggestions?
that's exactly the feeling I hope to have someday.

then why do guys pull most of the way out?
I do not! Nothing during fucking is more intimate and exciting than my cock fucked inside as deep as it can and it pulsing away with shooting all its cum. Now conversely, I like to cum in her mouth too bc...number 1 she wants it there, then I want to have it in my mouth from hers in cum kissing...enjoy how it it feels on my tongue and lips and its taste and then that she wants that very same enjoyment!

Back