Black cocks cumming inside.

Thanks! She does like seeing what black men have to offer. And she might like to be bit. ;):sex:
Translation, nothing is going to happen ever, period, with this person and his alleged wife with anyone. SMH. This kind of fake thread is 95 percent of what's on here unfortunately. This is a clear cut sign of what a nothing post looks like. All fantasy, nothing else.

Last edited:
Translation, nothing is going to happen ever, period, with this person and his alleged wife with anyone. SMH. This kind of fake thread is 95 percent of what's on here unfortunately. This is a clear cut sign of what a nothing post looks like. All fantasy, nothing else.
Nothing fake about it. I’ve never claimed it to be anything other than a fantasy. My bio even says that we are inexperienced and that she’s hesitant. And I tell anyone that messages me that she isn’t ready. You’re probably right more than likely she will never do it. Doesn’t mean we can’t have fun with the fantasy. Also this thread isn’t about anything other than what the title says.

Back