Black cocks cumming inside.

For a white married lady who is in bed with a not married good looking black lover.....the moment he slips deep inside her with no condom she should be resigned to the fact that he is not going to pull out and she will be receiving a warm full load of very fertile baby making seed spurting deeper inside her than her husband could ever place it......she should just hold on lovingly to that last deep thrust and enjoy the experience of both of them taking the chance of making a baby together....its heaven.
Though the wife is too shy to admit it, as we read your words here the deep blush on her cheeks and smile on her face told me a lot. As the husband those words turn me on deeply and makes her wet, not that our aim is to have black babies...not in the plan meaning. The idea and mental image of a well hung bull buried to the hilt her having made him cum, bare and unprotected her legs and arms around him holding him deep hips working him is just so hot...

I find it very sexy watching a big black cock cumming deep inside a white married pussy. The way it pulses as it fills her up is awesome.
I agree on that one, I find it very hot also. I’ve yet to experience the real thing first hand, but I can say that I’ve had some of the best orgasms watching some videos and even gifs imagining the hot pussy he is filling up is my wife’s needy pussy.

Though the wife is too shy to admit it, as we read your words here the deep blush on her cheeks and smile on her face told me a lot. As the husband those words turn me on deeply and makes her wet, not that our aim is to have black babies...not in the plan meaning. The idea and mental image of a well hung bull buried to the hilt her having made him cum, bare and unprotected her legs and arms around him holding him deep hips working him is just so hot...
You mean like this? 😈

View media item 269573

Back