black cock worthy?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by cuck guy, Aug 17, 2013.

1. cuck guy

cuck guy Active Member

3 pictures of my girlfriend for you guys, 1 from the front and 2 from the back! curious how many of you think she is black cock worthy or not black cock worthy? and why? would love some feedback and get your thoughts! DSC09302.JPG DSC09283.jpg DSC09292.JPG

2. michelle sd

michelle sd Active Member Real Person Gold Member

She needs to get introduced to Black Cock now! The soon the better.

cuck guy likes this.
  3. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

A cute tush. Definitely needs to get darkened, doggystyle.

4. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I LIKE! Her picks will make a great contribution to the "Allure of the Black Panty" thread!

cuck guy likes this.
  5. cuck guy

cuck guy Active Member

another pic of her in black panties for you blackmeat :) DSC09074.JPG

6. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    This will make a great contribution for the "Babes in Fishnets" thread! (Please as much as I love her in her lingerie, I believe you should review our threads [MINE in particular] to post these images of your girlfriend/fiance, you will receive MORE attention from the WHOLE community than just limiting your great pictures of her in these threads your creating!) Just making a suggestion to help you avoid warnings.;)

blackmeat,
    Administrator,
    blacktowhite.net

#6 blackmeat, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  7. cuck guy

cuck guy Active Member

thank you for the advice! i'll start doing that

blackmeat likes this.
  8. blackmeat

US
    I think there is a thread devoted exclusively for sexy babes in thongs, do a search for "thongs" in our search tool and post your girlfriend's pictures there too!;)

9. blackmeat

US
    Great! Thanks for sharing your girlfriend with us!:)