Black Cock Rising

So what we’re to believe is that the majority of white wives are over hornet sex addicts who can’t live without black cock and who did this research come from was it Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. I want my wife to experience it the contrast of black into white fascinates me. I am trying to talk her into it but she so far doesn’t seem interested. I even tried making her watch a video. I might have picked the wrong one though the bull said your pussy is mine now and had her repeat it, my wife said are you kidding me,the minute he said that it would be over and done turn that crap off. So I guess she’s one of the few white wives not craving
Most of the stuff on here is just fantasy.

Most of the stuff on here is just fantasy.
Yeah I know it is. I really did ask my wife if she was curious or interested though. We’ve been together over 40 years and I’m the only one she’s been with. I thought she deserves something that may be better. She actually took it the opposite way at first and asked me if I wasn’t satisfied with her anymore. She knows that’s not the case now but so far she seems to be more interested in another couple and not so interested in bbc

Back