Black Cock at the Bar

GracieG

Couple
My wife and I don't go to bars all that often. But we were out of town on a visit, and she got the urge, so we went to a bar in a black area of town. In case you don't know, my wife is gorgeous with big tits and is dedicated to fucking blacks. I am her sissified and feminized cuckold husband. I live as a girl 24/7 ever since she cuckolded me. We were both wearing micro mini skirts and revealing tops (yes, I do have tits after having been put on female HRT)

Except for a few white people, a white couple who were obviously looking for black cocks, and several white girls, the place was packed by blacks, a majority of whom were guys. A couple black guys came over to our booth and slid in beside us. They were nice looking, both were tall, and judging from their bulges, both were decently packing. The guy sitting beside my wife starting slipping his hand inside her top and playing with her nipples. She really likes that. My guy, seeing his friend do this, did this to me, too. I really like it too. BUT I never let a guy go to far without letting him know that while I am very passable as a girl with nice tits, I also have a dick, and she is my wife, Lorna. After learning that, the two guys switched places. the one sitting beside Lorna was not sitting beside me.

Lorna was not wearing any panties under her extremely small micro mini skirt. Her legs were slightly parted making it easy for her guy to slip his hand up between her legs. Of course, he did so and began playing with her clit and rubbing her cunt lips. My guy slipped his hand up under my also very small micro mini skirt and found my panties. Yes I do wear panties often when in an extremely small skirts to keep my dick and balls from showing beneath the skirt and getting arrested or kicked out of wherever. He pulled my panties down and began to play with my dick (my wife does not allow me to call what I have a "cock" as that term is reserved for black men only).

Lorna was getting heated, starting to breath heavy, sometimes with a sharp intake of breath followed by a soft moan. The always gets me excited. Seeing her getting hot is extremely stimulating to me. My dick grew, but I am not well endowed so when it grows it reaches it max at about 4 1/2 to 5 inches only. Lorna getting hot plus having my dick played with made me reach my max size pretty quickly. My guy pulled my panties all the way off and put them on the table, making it obvious to anyone paying attention that I was now panty-less.

The guy with Lorna had slipped one of her tits out of her top and was busy sucking on her nipple, while his hand worked its wonder under her skirt. Lorna's breath was labored, catching sometimes. I knew she would be ready to cum soon. That got me all the more excited. I was afraid I might shoot my load to soon, so I suggested we go into the restroom. He pulled me out of the booth. We were followed me Lorna and her guy, plus several guys who had been watching.

Somebody, not sure who, ripped my skirt off and threw it on the floor, totally exposing my dick and balls to everybody. Then my top came off, exposing my B-cup almost C-cup size tits. Some were shocked seeing a girl with a dick, and some loved seeing it. Lorna was being pressed up against a wall, getting her cunt pounded by her guy. My guy spun me around and bent me over, and shoved his cock into my ass. As he pumped into me, I couldn't hold back any longer.

I shivered with the excitement of watching Lorna getting fucked and her getting closer to cumming and with a beautiful black cock in my own ass. My cum shot out on the floor. My knees got weak and I nearly collapsed but was help up by my guy. Then Lorna started screaming in total bliss. Lorna is a screamer. A couple guys with their black cocks out started cumming, jacking off to seeing Lorna and me cumming.

My guy finished in my ass, cumming hard. He pulled out but before I even had a chase to straighten up, I felt another cock enter me from behind. Lorna requires that I fucking ONLY black cocks, unless it is a femboy or another chick with a dick, in which case they can be any race. So I made sure the guy in my ass was black, then let him continue fucking my ass.

In the meantime, Lorna was getting fucked by another guy, same position. By the end of our time at that bar, I had been fucked three time and Lorna five times. Lorna still had her top and skirt, by both my top and skirt were totally missing, so I had to walk out of there totally naked. Yes, I did get some whistles and also some derogatory remarks or cat calls.

Lorna drove. I sat in the passenger seat leaking cum from my asshole. Lorna, I knew, would be leaking cum from her cunt. Lorna went into the hotel to get me some clothes so I could walk through the lobby. We were both tired but also very satisfied.

My wife and I don't go to bars all that often. But we were out of town on a visit, and she got the urge, so we went to a bar in a black area of town. In case you don't know, my wife is gorgeous with big tits and is dedicated to fucking blacks. I am her sissified and feminized cuckold husband. I live as a girl 24/7 ever since she cuckolded me. We were both wearing micro mini skirts and revealing tops (yes, I do have tits after having been put on female HRT)

Except for a few white people, a white couple who were obviously looking for black cocks, and several white girls, the place was packed by blacks, a majority of whom were guys. A couple black guys came over to our booth and slid in beside us. They were nice looking, both were tall, and judging from their bulges, both were decently packing. The guy sitting beside my wife starting slipping his hand inside her top and playing with her nipples. She really likes that. My guy, seeing his friend do this, did this to me, too. I really like it too. BUT I never let a guy go to far without letting him know that while I am very passable as a girl with nice tits, I also have a dick, and she is my wife, Lorna. After learning that, the two guys switched places. the one sitting beside Lorna was not sitting beside me.

Lorna was not wearing any panties under her extremely small micro mini skirt. Her legs were slightly parted making it easy for her guy to slip his hand up between her legs. Of course, he did so and began playing with her clit and rubbing her cunt lips. My guy slipped his hand up under my also very small micro mini skirt and found my panties. Yes I do wear panties often when in an extremely small skirts to keep my dick and balls from showing beneath the skirt and getting arrested or kicked out of wherever. He pulled my panties down and began to play with my dick (my wife does not allow me to call what I have a "cock" as that term is reserved for black men only).

Lorna was getting heated, starting to breath heavy, sometimes with a sharp intake of breath followed by a soft moan. The always gets me excited. Seeing her getting hot is extremely stimulating to me. My dick grew, but I am not well endowed so when it grows it reaches it max at about 4 1/2 to 5 inches only. Lorna getting hot plus having my dick played with made me reach my max size pretty quickly. My guy pulled my panties all the way off and put them on the table, making it obvious to anyone paying attention that I was now panty-less.

The guy with Lorna had slipped one of her tits out of her top and was busy sucking on her nipple, while his hand worked its wonder under her skirt. Lorna's breath was labored, catching sometimes. I knew she would be ready to cum soon. That got me all the more excited. I was afraid I might shoot my load to soon, so I suggested we go into the restroom. He pulled me out of the booth. We were followed me Lorna and her guy, plus several guys who had been watching.

Somebody, not sure who, ripped my skirt off and threw it on the floor, totally exposing my dick and balls to everybody. Then my top came off, exposing my B-cup almost C-cup size tits. Some were shocked seeing a girl with a dick, and some loved seeing it. Lorna was being pressed up against a wall, getting her cunt pounded by her guy. My guy spun me around and bent me over, and shoved his cock into my ass. As he pumped into me, I couldn't hold back any longer.

I shivered with the excitement of watching Lorna getting fucked and her getting closer to cumming and with a beautiful black cock in my own ass. My cum shot out on the floor. My knees got weak and I nearly collapsed but was help up by my guy. Then Lorna started screaming in total bliss. Lorna is a screamer. A couple guys with their black cocks out started cumming, jacking off to seeing Lorna and me cumming.

My guy finished in my ass, cumming hard. He pulled out but before I even had a chase to straighten up, I felt another cock enter me from behind. Lorna requires that I fucking ONLY black cocks, unless it is a femboy or another chick with a dick, in which case they can be any race. So I made sure the guy in my ass was black, then let him continue fucking my ass.

In the meantime, Lorna was getting fucked by another guy, same position. By the end of our time at that bar, I had been fucked three time and Lorna five times. Lorna still had her top and skirt, by both my top and skirt were totally missing, so I had to walk out of there totally naked. Yes, I did get some whistles and also some derogatory remarks or cat calls.

Lorna drove. I sat in the passenger seat leaking cum from my asshole. Lorna, I knew, would be leaking cum from her cunt. Lorna went into the hotel to get me some clothes so I could walk through the lobby. We were both tired but also very satisfied.
sounds like i great time.

i'd like to see pictures of you, dressed.

"gorgeous with big tits and is dedicated to fucking blacks" perfect woman sounds like. Love it when big tittied white women are Black owned

Back