Black bulls disrespectful during and after fucking wife?

I was wondering if any other white couples had an issue with this. I found out that when we were younger and we had picked up an older black man while he was fucking my wife he would ask me all kinds of questions about our life style. My wife's mouth would most of the time full so he asked me the questions.
He would say things like this turns you on white boy to watch some strange black man fucking your pretty wife? Or describing how good she is sucking his dick or rimming his asshole. After he had gotten his rocks off it seemed he was more dominant. I guess after he had just finished fucking my wife's ass and I was licking his cum from it and my wife was cleaning his dick with her mouth he has a low opinion of us.

the fact you can post it here means you enjoyed it all anyway,
many men black or white can be like that after using your wife, once they have unloaded in her and are spent that often is the case, they see a slut! use a slut !! then know she is a slut!!!! but they always come back don't they?

It's not a matter of low opinion . It's a matter of perspective. . you gave him dominion over you and your wife. It turns. You all on immensly the entire act culture and outcome . What he thinks of you is irrelevant. Every one got what they came for . . I'd like to shoot my load in your wife's ass next and watch you eat it out

I am not complaining about it at all. They got a kick out of watching me eat their cum from her ass or pussy or my wife kissing me after her tongue was in their asshole. Most of them would leave hickeys or bite marks on her neck and tits. She used to love the way she smelled after they were finished with her. We were in New Orleans for a 4 day weekend and she fucked the bartender in the hotel bar the first night we were there and he really rang her bell. The next night we went to the bar again and he introduced us to a friend of his. His friend pawed all over her in view of every one there. He then told me I am going to take your wife up to y'alls room and get one of those rim jobs that Luther ( the bartender) has been bragging about. He walked out of the bar with his hands on her ass and left. They returned about an hour later and she was dressed like a slut. Her face and breath smelled like ass and cum. I didn't realize he had sent videos of her rimming him to most of the black men who worked there. The wife and I went to dinner with her smelling like sex and dressed like a slur. That was the start of a hot humiliating weekend

It is not wasted time. There are people who will get verified because they jist never realized how easy it was. There is no reason to not verify. If you have a camera it takes 2 minutes.. then there is no doubt if someone is real or fake.

There are many men on here who pose as ladies to catfish black men into helping them get off. I don't know about anyone else but i aint here to fuck around. Too many other people are....

Back