Black Bull alone.

Soooooo I was chatting with a black bull in my area thinking my gf was going to be into him. His profile said he's straight but now that my gf backed out because he's slightly too old, he wants to have sex with me instead. What do you guys think?
I do it in a minute. Especially if he has a really nice cock! I just love to suck black cock no matter who they are or how old!

You really need to do it my friend. Your girl backed out, and as the submissive cuckold, you need to fulfill the dominant's expectations. I hope one day to meet a prospective bull with my wife in a nice hotel restaurant, all of us hoping to end up in a room where the bull takes my wife. I am a submissive cuckold, and my wife needs to be dominated too, so we need a thoughtful dom for her. We do the chit-chat at the table, and my wife wants some "proof" he says what he is so the bull and I go to the men's room, enter a stall and I sit down while he stands in from of me and drops his pants to expose his hardware. Not as big as I expected, so I take a photo and send to my wife. She replies "not interested, not big enough". I silently show him the phone with her reply. He smirks and tells me that he's not going home with his dick in his hand and I better get sucking his cock. What does a sub like me do? Start sucking until he comes in my mouth and splatters some on my face. Oh yea - he took my phone and snapped away with his cock in my mouth. I thanked him- he told me that I better tell my wife everything. He left and smiled at my wife as he walked by. I returned to the table and my wife asked what took so long. I replied - his cock was not big enough for you, but he was certainly dominant, then told her what transpired and showed her all of the photos of me sucking his cock. She asked if I enjoyed it and I replied yes - I am sorry. She said don't be sorry; you'll be sucking a lot more cocks for me.

Back