• 1 black 1 white

• 2 Black 1 white

• 3 Black 1 white

• 1 Black 0 white

• 2 Black 1 white

• 3 Black 1 white

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would I have been considered Bred
Good question. ImO "breeding" is related to the "intent to reproduce".
But with all the stuff i read on this forum i am confused. ;)
1 white ******* with my husband. I have had to take the morning after pill once with my black partner
My lady does not tolerate hormonal contraceptives so she`s permanently off the pill.
Some day she had to take the morning after pill after a condom burst and was a mess all day. :(

have three white children by my husband....and have one black baby (who turns one this april!) all but the youngest of our three white sons are out of the house in college, since my ******* is not quite one, we...my husband and i are considering being bred again. we...without question, treat all our children the same...lots of love and support.
How did your family, friends and coworkers react when you had a black baby?

I do whatever they want and they always want to get the married white girl pregnant!Alot of black guys are steady nailing my white pussy trying to knock me up,Im such a little whore lol quite a few of them are married but they want me to have their baby so I take their seed in me.
Yes, black bulls love pregnant white wives :)

tumblr_ncxfbsXH5T1rbqcdqo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
We have a baby together and the wife is now pregnant again. This time, the baby could be either white or black. We won't know until it arrives, because she has had both mine and a few loads of black seed pumped into her lately ;)

Either way is fine for us, really.
Was the kid black or white?

Back