How many Black Children vs White children

• 1 black 1 white

• 2 Black 1 white

• 3 Black 1 white

• 1 Black 0 white

• 2 Black 1 white

• 3 Black 1 white

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ive had 3 white babies and Ive been pregnant with 2 black babies but lost them both!My ******* was miscarried and my ******* was stillborn.My boyfriend and I are still trying to give me a black baby.I also attend breeding parties,alot of guys are trying to knock me up and put a black baby in my belly.Im happy to let them keep trying as my white hubby looks on.
Maybe you need a guy with skills and exp

Ive had 3 white babies and Ive been pregnant with 2 black babies but lost them both!My ******* was miscarried and my ******* was stillborn.My boyfriend and I are still trying to give me a black baby.I also attend breeding parties,alot of guys are trying to knock me up and put a black baby in my belly.Im happy to let them keep trying as my white hubby looks on.
Breeding parties sound so hot.

If a cuck couple really enjoys cuck sex, why should they not stick with it? Fertilisation is a natural result of sex. Why shouldn't the woman let the black bull impregnate her if that is what she and the cuckold instinctively calls for? The greatest advantage of cuckold procreation is genetic diversity and strength. The woman obviously wants a baby from a stronger, taller, darker man for some reason, make it happen. The cuckold must understand this and raise the baby as his own. This is a wonderful thing and the children that come out of it will love the cuckold as their dada.

Back