• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Black Breeding

How many Black Children vs White children

• 1 black 1 white

• 2 Black 1 white

• 3 Black 1 white

• 1 Black 0 white

• 2 Black 1 white

• 3 Black 1 white

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
Ive had 3 white babies and Ive been pregnant with 2 black babies but lost them both!My daughter was miscarried and my son was stillborn.My boyfriend and I are still trying to give me a black baby.I also attend breeding parties,alot of guys are trying to knock me up and put a black baby in my belly.Im happy to let them keep trying as my white hubby looks on.

well i've been black bred only the once by my ex partner, it was a total accident but I had him. Hubby raised him as his own since he was 9 months old. Since then I've had another son with my husband and he/we treat them both exactly the same. still unsure whether i would let a guy i meet intentionally knock me up ;)
let a white guy preg you then

have three white children by my husband....and have one black baby (who turns one this april!) all but the youngest of our three white sons are out of the house in college, since my daughter is not quite one, we...my husband and i are considering being bred again. we...without question, treat all our children the same...lots of love and support.