Black Breeding.

Curious to know if there are any Black Bulls who don’t mind leaving their seeds in wives and if there are any wives who have done this?
I like the thought of having a black baby. I have mentioned this to my hubby and he likes the fantasy as well. But for now that’s all it is…
So years ago when we first got started I wasn't fixed and had a few bulls try and breed me. Never got pregnant but it wasn't for the lack of trying.

Curious if any bulls here have managed to knock up any women and what was the reaction?
As a man, if I were the husband and I speak for myself, it would be simple, pure love love, a baby is always a blessing, and it will be the ******* of your "wife" it may not be yours but it will still be the ******* of of your beloved wife, I would create as my own!

I have a ******* with a MWW. We both were thrilled. Her husband has learned to accept her.
Exactly, being a cuckold is not just being a fantasy, being a real cuckold is living it, being submissive to your wife and her males and knowing that one day if your wife and her male want or happen, you have to accept, this it's the natural flow of nature, the alpha makes the c h i l d in the beta's wife and the beta takes care!

good luck jam
Thanks. The mom I think I have a good shot. She was very uncertain about playing outside of her marriage at first and now over time I have her doing things she wouldn't dream of. I've never met the *******, but I've seen pictures and she is a younger version of her mom. I think if I should happen to see her in a bar I could seduce her (and I would really love to do that), however I don't want to mess things up with the mom.

Thanks. The mom I think I have a good shot. She was very uncertain about playing outside of her marriage at first and now over time I have her doing things she wouldn't dream of. I've never met the *******, but I've seen pictures and she is a younger version of her mom. I think if I should happen to see her in a bar I could seduce her (and I would really love to do that), however I don't want to mess things up with the mom.
Let the Mom Know and ask her to help you. ******* 2 birds with one stone.

As a man, if I were the husband and I speak for myself, it would be simple, pure love love, a baby is always a blessing, and it will be the ******* of your "wife" it may not be yours but it will still be the ******* of of your beloved wife, I would create as my own!
My husband loves our ******* as much as the amazing black bull that bred me. My husband is thrilled to welcome our second baby by our bulls. I hope to have others. I have two bulls and they have full breeding control. I love children. Have the means to support several. Hope my bulls gift me other beautiful babies.

Back