Black Breeding In Canada

Valid point, surprisingly, I know of many ladies across Canada who are dedicated to having black bulls breed them.

We just have a very serious shortage of like minded Caucasian, Asian, Native Canadian, Latina Canadian ladies, compared to the United States.

the population of Canada is 1/10 that the size of the United State. Canada is also a bigger country. So on average I think there are just as many white ladies that are into being with black gentile men as there are in the United States.

I’ve been on this site for quite some time and I can honestly say the Canadian experience is very much lacking. I live Burlington Ontario, about 30 minutes away from Toronto, most of the women here are not into breeding, however, they’re DEFINITELY into BBC...discreetly! Still waiting to meet someone for play from this site who resides in Toronto/Burlington/Hamilton, a lot of talk but no action!

when this country opens back up. I would suggest that you and all the other gentle men of colour in the GTA / Golden Horse Shoe Area attend Club M4 (which is in the the west end of Toronto) on the Third Saturday of each month for their afternoon BBC party. You will find both married couples there and a good number of single ladies. There are private areas, semi private areas and public areas to play and a great area to meet. You can Google the Club for address and other information. They also have a Hung Party once a month for ladies to hook up with Hung gentlemen. It’s a great starting point if you are looking for white pussy. On another note I do not work for the club in any manner. I am simply the guy that drives a group of ladies there so they can ******* while they party. The designated driver husband. The guy that carries the cooler of water in. The holder of a private play room, the guarden of the red velvet rope etc.

when this country opens back up. I would suggest that you and all the other gentle men of colour in the GTA / Golden Horse Shoe Area attend Club M4 (which is in the the west end of Toronto) on the Third Saturday of each month for their afternoon BBC party. You will find both married couples there and a good number of single ladies. There are private areas, semi private areas and public areas to play and a great area to meet. You can Google the Club for address and other information. They also have a Hung Party once a month for ladies to hook up with Hung gentlemen. It’s a great starting point if you are looking for white pussy.
Thank you!

If I may, I think in Canada it just isn't as taboo as in the US. You see quite a few interracial relationships, and mean any and everything, not just white women and black guys of course.

Also re:M4, there's also a Caribbean night scheduled for when things are supposed to be open again.

Last edited:
How many of the ladies come south of the border to the beaches from Virginia to Florida for a girls week and wind up fucking there heads off? How many of them wind up with BBC. I ran across several from Ottawa down for a week and they said while their husbands were up north fooling around in the woods they were going to get fucked in Duck NC. One older lady went with me a white man her girlfriend went with a black construction worker and had fun. Forgot to add neither asked about condums

Last edited:
Back