black boss/ co worker

I always fuck my black co-workers,my last job at Bethesda hospital I used to fuck the black cook in the cafateria and 3 of the guys that worked for him!My husband would drop me off for work and my big strong cook would be waiting for me and if it was early enough Id suck him hard and he would fuck me right there in the cafateria kitchen or we would run out to his van and hed give it to me real good!His workers would wander the hospital and we'd meet up and fuck in vacant rooms,bathrooms and other unique places like the laundry,hospital basement,boiler room lol then my husband would pick me up from work after my long day ;)
We lived in Clinton Md , I worked for a construction co that did work at Bethesda and Walter Reed, most of the work was done at night and over heard some black soldiers talking while doing reports that hardest part of rehab was how long it was and no pussy, laughing they all agreed even a blow job a week would help. About a week later we were at point we were waiting for equipment, so my guys were sent to another job site, I had to be there every night as per contract. Second night I heard the black guys talking about getting tired of jacking off, I had made a point of getting to know them so finished paper work and went to day room they were in. Saw the 4 were by themselves, as I was getting a Pepsi from machine, I asked if they could keep mouths shut if I smuggled a white woman in to give them blow jobs. They asked you serious boy, lol I was 40 older than all four, told them yes if I can talk her into doing them would they keep mouths shut, all four said hello yes asked who is she your wife and all four busted up laughing, I smiled said yes took wallet out and showed them a picture of her laying on bed in black lingerie, legs spread. After hooping and laughing they said bring her if you can, but know this we will fuck her too, told them that's cool.
Got home that night woke Veronika up playing with her pussy, asked her if she would like to come to job site Friday night, gave me a funny look asked what am I up to. Told her nothing, just there's 4 black soilders in rehab that are tired of jacking off, asked and what have you told them, said just if I can get my wife to come in and suck their dicks can they keep mouths shut, she asked and what did they say, told her of course they c an then asked what else, told her they said you come in and blow them they are going to fuck you. She looked at me rolled over and went to sleep, in morning she asked what should she wear,told her as little as possible, easy access.
Friday night she went in with me, had told the guys to be showered and clean when I got there, went thru construction entrance, Veronika slid down onto floor of pick up so cameras wouldn't show her coming in. She had worn heels, thigh highs, shelf bra and a wrap around dress that had 1button at waist. Parked and went to fourth floor, got to my area and into office told her sit sexy in my chair then went to day room , guys were waiting all had robes on motioned for them to come. Walked into office, Veronika was sitting in my chair, leaning back, legs crossed, dress wide open showing tits, lot of legs and t o p of pussy. The guys just stood starring at her, she asked well you just going to look and get Jack off memories or are you going to show me what you brought me. I had locked door and moved to corner chair , watched as guys dropped robes, cock hard,long,thick and dripping pre cum. Wife motioned one over to here, took his dick in her hand and slid lips down it started bobbing mouth up and down. Next three hours she sucked all four cocks off, while she was sucking third dick first guy got her up bent her at waisted slid her dress off and pushed his dick in her cunt. She sucked and fucked all four, rest of time I was on site three months, every Friday night she would come with me, of the original four, three had been discharged but had brought buddies to replace themx, one Fri there were six blk cocks for her to service, one was a staff Sgt. on hospital staff.

I love to flirt with black guys weather my husband is with me or not!It normally moves pretty quickly to some kind of contact and alot of times I end up either sucking a nice black cock in his car or even fucking a hot black man in a store dressing room as my husband waits out front!I fucked a salesman at west county mall for about three months and Id make my husband drive me up there so this fine "young"black guy could fuck the ******* out of me!I worked at this envelope company for a while and my husband would drop me off at work and Id meet a couple of my big black co-workers deep in the huge warehouse up in the stacks of boxes and they would take turns fucking me until the work bell would go off and they would both finish in me!!!Then we would work until breaktime and I would either try and suck them both off or we would 3some and they would sandwich me in both holes at the same time!This went on for two years,then a black foreman took over the plant,he was married but after about two weeks I began flirting with him and we had an affair for about a year.I love fucking my black co-workers outside my marriage!

I never felt that sex at work was a good idea. Too many things can go wrong. If the participants are of equal status there is less likely to be legal repercussions. However if a relationship ends there is always the chance one party might be vindictive and could inform the former lovers spouse, complain to human resources, or just tell everyone how lousy their former lover was in bed. If the one of the parties has a position of authority over the other then the subordinate party could claim he/she was ******* and sue for harassment. The courts currently favor the subordinate. The person with the authority will be fired and will have the "sexual harassment" tag for the rest of his/her career.

A lot of people hook up in the workplace and things go well. However horny people tend not to think clearly if things go bad they can go real bad. So have fun but be cautious

Im no threat to my co-workers,I just like fucking black men on my job and pretty much anywhere I find them wanting me!With or without my husbands knowledge!I usually tell my husband about it unless the man fucking me doesnt want me too!Then I enjoy the cheating because it excites the hell out of me!Ive fucked my husbands boss on numerous occassions and my husband has no clue that his boss and two of his co-workers are ******* the ******* out of his wife!My husbands boss even fucked me in his office while my husband was right below us on the production floor!!!!!

BOSS CALL HER IN FOR A WORKING WEEKEND AT A BUSINESS CONFERENCE!!!!

tumblr_odnazyKPxH1vy6m7zo1_500.jpg

Back