black boss/ co worker

I had to fuck my husbands black boss so he could keep his job. Needless to say not only did he keep his job now but got a promotion!

Are you still having sex with him or was it just the one time..? And if you're still having sex with him, is it now YOUR choice because you've developed a desire for him or is it continuing to help your husband's position..?

Are you still having sex with him or was it just the one time..? And if you're still having sex with him, is it now YOUR choice because you've developed a desire for him or is it continuing to help your husband's position..?
I've developed a desire for him. Have seen him without hubbys knowledge. He very dominant and powerful. Irresistible to me

Tammy's first BBC was a police officer working security at the Walmart she worked at. He wore his uniforms tight and she could see the bulge in his pants and knew she wanted that dick. We still had ******* at home at the time and he snuck her into his house a few times, while his wife was away.

Her next few black fuck-buddies were also men she met through her work. She finds it easy to flirt at work and most of the guys are pretty open to the idea of banging a horny, married slut.

I just ordered her a couple of tee shirts that give a good indication of her naughty nature. I asked her not to wear them to any events at my work. I have plenty of co-workers who would be quite happy to share their black cocks with her. I'm sure we'll eventually run into somebody I work with at a party. We'll have to wait and see if it's one of the men or one of the women first. There re plenty of freaks where I work.

I've developed a desire for him. Have seen him without hubbys knowledge. He very dominant and powerful. Irresistible to me

I find that exciting to hear that you're still having sex with your hubbys boss, especially having more sex with him without your hubby knowing about it. So by you saying that, I assume your hubby knew about you having sex with him the first time.. Was hi boss your first black experience and how many times have you had sex with him since it all began..? Sorry for all the questions and hope you don't think I'm too nosey.. And if you would prefer I wouldn't mind if you sent me your answers in private conversation, okay..?

5845161373_1d03d8c7e4_b-jpg.1381540

Back