black boss/ co worker

Any women out there fucking there black boss or co workers? If your married or dating does your husband or boyfriend know?
My wife worked at Verizon in Silver Spring Maryland in the business office, her immideate supervisor was a racist black man, used any excuse to fire a white person, but was always trying to hit on white women. One afternoon Veronika was on a line with a very rude, disgusting guy that kept calling her a cunt for not turning his phone back on, she finally lost it to l d the guy to fuck off and disconnected, as is Verizon's habit her super was monitoring her, flew out of his office pulled her out of her position and ******* her to his office called the union rep as he started filling out dismissal papers. Veronika is 5'5 135, 38rd, 26, 34 blonde, she was crying asking for another chance, she would lose 22 years, medical and retirement in 8 years , super wasn't even listening to her. Union rep got there, asked what she did, when told just said not possible to keep her asked for union release to sign. Veronika by then was calming down, started thinking both these books have tried to get in my pants, that's my way back. She sat back crossed her legs letting her skirt ride up high asked both men if there wasn't someway to stop this, both looked at her saw a lot of leg and then when she crisscrossed them saw her pussy thru her sheer thong. Both guys stood in front of her, super said maybe ,took all the paper work put it in a folder then told her go home, but meet us, at Jaspers in Bowie at 8pm, dress hot tell hubby what's going on and you won't be home , the he looked out at floor, squeezed her tits told go.
She was almost ready when I got home, told me everything, we had been swinging several years and she had fucked a couple blk guys so nothing new.
She met the two at Jaspers, ended up fucking and sucking both several times that night at a motel, when the guys left in morning, told her take day off but be at work next day and remember they still have the report and all paper work, union rep went up to her, grabbed her pussy told her don't wear pantys he may want to fuck her in his office. She got home told me what all happened, I agreed she had to do what they want when they want, that started her fucking her boss, union rep and several other blk supervisors , they even made videos of her getting fucked by friends in motels, used same film guys each time. I have seen one video on line the others I would like to see.
This was a few years ago and she still fucks them, the guy on the phone was a friend of union rep. , who also has fucked her she retired two years later on a buy out, we live in Ocala Florida now but doubt it will end.

Last edited:
I have hardly worked with a couple of black men . Both tried to date me but I couldn't risk it getting out at work . Not sure why but even on nights out with the girls I always got hit on by black men , even my friends noticed x

"Not sure why but even on nights out with the girls I always got hit on by black men , even my friends noticed ".

Do you suppose it would be, because you are Gorgeous? You are far too beautiful for them to ignore!!

I've always tried to keep my work life separate from my swinging life, but a couple of years back, when I was 'owned' I was out a lot and often late in for work, or even taking days off. My manager suggested I temporarily switch to the warehouse offices until I'd sorted myself out. Although this was fun in a way- walking past the workmen every day etc- I didn't like it as felt isolated from the other office girls etc.
The warehouse office manager was a Pakistani guy, lovely bloke but a bit 'hands on' me. But it was up to him when I was able to return to my normal offices.
So I deliberately flirted with him and, yes, ended up sucking him off a couple of times, mainly to keep him happy and win him over. It worked and I moved back to my normal offices. I was a 'good girl' again then getting in on time etc.
Me and the warehouse manager are still friends and I still flirt with him when I have to go downstairs, I get 'knowing looks' off some of the workmen down there so I'm sure he's told them about what I've done!

tumblr_okstu8rpsz1vk2jgho1_500-gif.1140567

My wife has told me about a younger black guy has started working where she works he's about 27 apparently my wife is 41,I have asked her if hes showed signs of interest in you,She said no but has spoken to her casual like hello etc. & has asked how old my wife was (she looks young for 41),I said that's cause he likes look of you & is interested I told her to flirt/chat more with him give him subtle hints that you like him & she said she didn't know if to or not,I think she a bit nervous of making move on someone she works with just in case he becomes some kind of stalker & don't leave her alone.
We ad sex that night whilst watching an interracial movie I said imagine you be with that new black worker right now & she replied she was thinking of his black cock at that moment and told me she wanting his cock really bad she had a orgasm really fast a lot sooner than usual.
any hints or tips for her to convince her to make a move on him..Ive gave her the full go ahead even offered if he ends up inviting her out I will drop her off & pick her up the next morning

Back