Black African Wife Pregnant by Bull

That’s fair. That’s really hot. For us, we wouldn’t care if it was a black or white guy. What do you think about it? Do you feel differently towards a BWC doing it compared to Kwame, or is it the same for you?
It’s not a race based thing. Black men aren’t the only ones with big dicks. Some of the best sex we’ve had has been with white stallions.

I would feel honored. I’d love to help my wife raise her bulls children with her. We would also prefer the bull lives with us so the baby knows who their bio dad is. He could also get it on with her more regularly and make more babies if they wanted to, that I’d happily help raise
i wanna do that to your wife.........

She just gave birth three months ago and is still going to see her Bull for nurturing a few hours a day before coming home to the ******* and I. I’m giving them space until the baby is done breastfeeding. She still wants his cum for a few more months. We might take a break and discuss breeding again next year.

He has been mean a couple times. Slapped me for talking/asking questions while they were fucking and once pissing on my wife because she said she was too tired for anal. She eventually complied. This was while she was 8 months pregnant
He crossed the line. Get rid of him.

Our Bull’s baby is now three months old and he’s still going at it. Last night he gave her a massive cream pie and then invited another alpha over to ass fuck her, He is preventing me from having sex with her without a condom. Should I challenge him or should I be a good cuck?
Ffs

Back