Birth control

I am on the pill. My best friend is getting ready to switch to an IUD but I've heard they can be painful at the beginning and some people say they hit them during sex. I will require men I don't know well to use condoms.

I've had mine for about 5 weeks. The first 3 weeks I hated it! In the past couple of weeks though it's been pretty smooth sailing.

I am on the pill. My best friend is getting ready to switch to an IUD but I've heard they can be painful at the beginning and some people say they hit them during sex. I will require men I don't know well to use condoms.
My wife has iud. She had to go back 3 times to get it cut shorter cause I kept hitting it and it hurts the dick. Funny thing was her dr which is a women said her and all the ladies at the office have them and none of them ever had to get them trimed. My wife told her my size and I guess she just said ohh and had a puzzled look on her face. I would have loved to see her expresion. Also good for you for making the guy use a condom. Someone in here actually has common sence.

My wife has iud. She had to go back 3 times to get it cut shorter cause I kept hitting it and it hurts the dick. Funny thing was her dr which is a women said her and all the ladies at the office have them and none of them ever had to get them trimed. My wife told her my size and I guess she just said ohh and had a puzzled look on her face. I would have loved to see her expresion. Also good for you for making the guy use a condom. Someone in here actually has common sence.
That was one of the reasons I stuck with the pill was that some people had said they could feel them or would hit them during sex. Some people said that that was a myth but just decided not to go that route.

You ladies that are going bareback with a new guy, I certainly hope you're checking them out for herpes. On men, its easy to spot a guy with it. The thing is, there is no cure for herpes, and with you ladies, its usually internal ... a very painful, burning sore that lasts well over 2 weeks and easily transferrable to others. Plus, once you get it internally, you can give it to the ******* you eventually have. If you don't know what to look for, go read about it ... lots of material with pictures out there these days.

Back