Birmingham UK

Mslubrandy

Male
From
UK
I'll be in Birmingham (UK) with my wife in September, please can anyone tell me which place to go for my wife to get some black male attention? She won't want to go anywhere which is overtly a sex club, it needs to be more vanilla and in a nice part of central Birmingham. If it sells good food and gives her the opportunity to dance later I'm sure she'll dance:sneaky:

Hey I'm from Birmingham and I'm a 30 Yr old mixed raced guy.
It sounds to me like your wife would love a place like Nuvo bar which is right in the heart of Birminghams night district. I go there occasionally with a few of my mates and its always a good vibe. Any of the bars and restaurants around there attract a lot of well presented guys, as its slightly more upper market than the broad street area adjacent.

I'll keep a lookout for anything else happening around that time that you might be interested in!

Hey I'm from Birmingham and I'm a 30 Yr old mixed raced guy.
It sounds to me like your wife would love a place like Nuvo bar which is right in the heart of Birminghams night district. I go there occasionally with a few of my mates and its always a good vibe. Any of the bars and restaurants around there attract a lot of well presented guys, as its slightly more upper market than the broad street area adjacent.

I'll keep a lookout for anything else happening around that time that you might be interested in!
Thanks Jnr234

Back