Seeking biggest cock possible uk

Wife ready to meet now so looking for biggest cock i can find thickest to front of the queue we are in north west uk but if you are birmingham or lindon dont be put off we can always sort it x

Want dominant alpha huge cock for this slim 10/10 long brunette hair stunner loves wearing little dresses lingerie heels

Ideally for bareback if tested but if not condoms x

Wife ready to meet now so looking for biggest cock i can find thickest to front of the queue we are in north west uk but if you are birmingham or lindon dont be put off we can always sort it x

Want dominant alpha huge cock for this slim 10/10 long brunette hair stunner loves wearing little dresses lingerie heels

Dom alpha in London mixrace Indomauritian British age 39. Experienced with sub sluts and done this with success. Based in London. Sophisticated cultured professional educated male.

Wow amazing! Love to see more and also here how it goes!

Back