Bigcock cuckold

I am not cuck (yet)
I am just wondering that all cuck has small or avarage long cock.
So is there any cuck who has big cock?
I mean bigger avarage long.
More 7"

....gasyjack, a man's cock size or color are only one of a thousand reasons why a woman might have sex with other men, and women are no different than men when it comes to cheating on their spouses. The importance of remaining monogamous to one's spouse isn't as important in society as it once was. Promiscuity occurs within most marriages these days. Besides, cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean a woman is "cheating" on her husband; many times, as in this website, cuckolding is encouraged by the male half of the relationship to add/rebuild sexual excitement to the relationship. There's no doubt, however, cuckolding can and often adds a certain amount of risk to a relationship causing it to eventually fail. Honesty and good communication can often counteract that risk, however, in a strong relationship.

Last edited:
Could you help to understand?
I probably cant help you understand!!!!!!and for that matter I couldn't make anyone else understand!!!!! as we are all different.
I personally don't get off like some do with humiliation,denial, castration,the sissy part,my "turn on" even
varies on her mood at the time and mine and the circumstances.
we have for obvious reason have tried to keep things private and others not knowing in the early years of our lifestyle, this was more on my side than hers, but as years have passed she has become more and more slutty openly and I have gradually accepted this, to the point I now find that her openly displaying and acting like a slut publicly and locally has become a major turn on for me.
I have "shared"or let her "share" her body with hundreds of men, ok I have been "cuckolded" as some want to define it
in the 29 years this lifestyle we have has resulted in 2 children and 2 abortions resulting in huge problems embarrassement us splitting up for 12 months and moving home twice as a result, at the time I thought of nothing else but what people thought or viewed me, yet as time passed I found my self being even more turned on that her body from being used and abused resulted in TO ME the ultimate in allowing her to cuckold me, take risks in contraception for her own pleasure fucking bareback, that even made me hornier and hornier as time went by and me actually wanting her to fuck them all bareback, and her having her tubes tied sealed enabled both of us to get what we wanted, the fact she was now able to bareback anyone even in its self had its thrills for me and her in allowing men to think she could still conceive telling guys she wasn't on the pill and they had to pull out ? wear a condom, etc knowing full well she was going to "let them" empty in her before it finished, we both were turned on by how many men would try all ways and empty bare in her, especially in the belief that as she was married they would have no responsibility
the times she told me how they removed condoms refused to wear any and how she wrapped her legs round a guys back as he was about to come saying "come on give it me don't stop!" I would find so exciting.
1I love helping her dress to go, looking as slutty as she can in most revealing dresses clothes
2 dropping her off to meets and be seen in the car dropping her off by others and the guy shes meeting getting out of the car dressed like a slut, watching her go to him.
3 her being dropped off in the morning in full view of everyone walking back up our drive (the walk of shame"
4 her going away for weekends her case packed with slut clothes heels for a weekend of sex
5 the obvious returning home treats for me, face sitting, clean ups reclaiming
6 the obvious marks bites carpet burns even body writing the temp tattoos she has worn
7 added to this )one permanent queen of spades tattoo she returned with after a long weekend away with her boss of 17 years after me begging her for years to have one, she returned with it after he asked her)
I could go on and on with my particular loves and likes, but as I said we are all different and each one of us will have different desires we want form this life style
her one single fetish if you want to describe it as that is black cock and I share this with her and wish it was a fact she was black exclusive but it is never going to be! as she just loves the thrill of another cock as often as she can resulting in probably a 60/40 split black and white.
others may explain it differently, and I look forward to hearing their views and choices (may give me some new ideas lol)

Back