Big Dick Problems

We've been told by one guy that he hasn't found a condom big enough to wear without breaking. That plus the intimidation factor I'm guessing pose some challenges for him. Then there's women like Jemma, who see his intimidating cock as a personal challenge for her!

There's a site where you can buy condoms that a larger and you can select what size you want.

Women are used to catching guys look at their figure. When it happens in reverse and there is blatantly nothing other than the bluge that would draw their eyes to that area it goes one of two ways. Highly awkward shift OR...it's the you're caught, but not mad you got caught look. <----I like that one lol.

...see how some guys brag. 🤣 You can put a condom over a bottle Champage without breaking. If he doesn't know how to use a condom he better practice! 🤦‍♂️
This guy at least wasn't exaggerating about his size. We talked to him long enough to see a couple direct videos. I'm not going to share pics and vids of others without their permission, but the videos he sent were jaw dropping. Even objectively, from a biological and not sexual point of view, it was truly fascinating. Made Shane Diesel look completely manageable. We didn't doubt it when he said he has trouble finding ladies who are up for THAT big of a challenge.

Our reaction to his condom comment was the same as yours, though. A regular condom will stretch over my forearm, and will easily stretch to hold a gallon of water, so an extra large one should fit over whatever anyone is packing. I will admit though, we've broken a regular condom here or there during a rough enough session before, even with my totally average size. It's entirely possible this guy has as well, I just don't necessarily believe that successful condom use is a totally foregone conclusion just because of his size. For sure it would be stretched thinner and have more friction than your average condom ever has to withstand.

But we bought some of the largest "My Size" condoms available, just to have some on hand. If this particular gentleman ever meets us in person, we'll definitely be seeing how well they hold up!

Last edited:
Hard to fuck doggystyle. Face down ass up appeases all my senses, but...I always hit walls, with the exception of one woman. I mean, maybe those women were shallow, but even my wife protests that doggy with my hurts. 😔

I've had some problems in the past with petite women, especially those who haven't had children or haven't had sex in a while. I have to be careful when thrusting so I don't hurt them. They haven't been able to take the full monty, so to speak. At times I've found it a little distracting. Still, I'm more of a lover, not a pound-the-pussy-just-for-me kinda guy, so the intimacy itself was satisfying.

Back