Big Dick Problems

I once met a big chick. I mean tall and big, like six feet tall who I went out on a date with who before our meeting told me she does not like really big ones. She said she once met a guy who had a "horsecock" her words, and she said it was not fun bedding him. She said she did not like the impaling feeling it had in her, and she did not like being unable to move around like she was used to because it was too big and painful.

I once met a big chick. I mean tall and big, like six feet tall who I went out on a date with who before our meeting told me she does not like really big ones. She said she once met a guy who had a "horsecock" her words, and she said it was not fun bedding him. She said she did not like the impaling feeling it had in her, and she did not like being unable to move around like she was used to because it was too big and painful.

Did you end up having sex with her? What was her reaction?

I was having sex earlier today and it felt like I was being impalied the entire time. I fucking loved it 😂

We've been told by one guy that he hasn't found a condom big enough to wear without breaking. That plus the intimidation factor I'm guessing pose some challenges for him. Then there's women like Jemma, who see his intimidating cock as a personal challenge for her!
My last bull was soo big he had to wear a female Condom, and it was AWFUL! Went out and got tested the next day so we could stop lol

Back