Big dick or handsome?

I have seen my wife pass on a guy with a big cock if he is doesn't click with here in other areas. My wife is only interested in the whole package...appearance, personality, compatability. Now if it was just a one-night stand, fuck and run, I would assume that cock size would play a bigger part.

My wife chooses very good looking tall, muscles with a great smile and personality .....Then comes what he can do in bed....,very attentive towards her, kissing ( all over ) and smooth lover....goes in gently slow lovingly deep thrust and make love more than just sex....She found him I like him also but he talked her out of condoms and cumming inside her the very first time they met alone.

Don't the women advertise for a BBC and not a handsome Black man? It's not like the women will be seen with the man, so looks shouldn't be that important.

I think most people use "BBC" strictly as an abbreviation. My wife is going with looks/personality every time......cock size is one question she has never asked about a man. Now, I control the gate so you won't meet my wife without a big cock.

Lo is looking for cock not a pretty boy. I have actually noticed she usually picks guys on the chunky side. Of course if that's her type then she's still picking guys she thinks are good looking even if they aren't the classic definition of hot guys. She mostly just wants a good fucking.

I have totally opted for a big dock over looks for a one time hook up. Need a connection for a regular situation.

Back