Big Black Cocks

That 3rd photo is a really big black cock ! And it’s not even erect yet ! Lol How big is it ? Is it real ? Lol
The biggest real black cock I’ve even seen is 14” of bbc,and that’s huge ! It looked fabulous on the lovely black guy,but he had an attitude because he said it was a problem and most women took one look and said no way,so he was continuously frustrated from not being able to have sex with most women. He found it was only black women who could accommodate his enormous size.
That makes a bit of sense,as we know a lovely black woman that doesn’t fuck any guy unless he has at least 12” of hard cock ! We thought we should introduce them to each other - they may well make a good fit together,certainly sexually if nothing else !
I tried to take his cock,but it was as big as my arm, and I found I could only accommodate 2/3rds of his erect size - I was soo sorry I couldn’t please and satisfy him as much as he wished !
Now my black lover,whose blessed with a beautiful 9” bbc,fits my tight little pussy just like a glove !
I guess one has to know one’s limitations ! That’s why i’m a QoS devoted to my lovely west African yummy bbc,and not the Amazon with the huge black cock that I knew in the past.
I do hope he found a woman who could fit 14” of hard throbbing black cock up her pussy - that would be some feat indeed ! Lol xxx
Love the 3rd pic....that is so thick

Back