Big Black Cocks

Read the verify instructions it’s hilarious but awesome at same time ...

LOL ... I think it’s good how they ostracize whe white bois on here .... ultimately I’m on here for same reason you are girl ..BBC
Maybe so, but I imagine most are posting pics of their imaginary girlfriend or wife

Not taking sides here. But there's a pretty firm "No *******, *******, family" type of posting rule. Real/Fantasy or otherwise.

"
7. Discussion of minors (under 21 years of age or 18 where permitted) is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be. This includes media items depicting mothers and their mixed babies or c h i l d r e n. All people seen in any photo or video must be AND appear to be at least 21 years old or 18 where permitted. If you're not sure of someone's age, don't post it.

Note: It is forbidden to create threads, posts or provoking discussion about daughters (like mothers or fathers and daughters), their upbringing, "luring them to the black side", fantasies with daughters, etc…. These may be topics that potentially attract pedophiles and other undesirable members. The administration of the site and most of its adequate visitors do not encourage the similar threads."

Back