BIG BLACK COCK *******

It's so frustrating getting a big black cock where I'm from.

Everyone around here is white.

Dear oh dear ... that's why you must save up and go on a holiday to Kenya or Jamaica. There you can have as much as you want, even right in public on the beach. There are other places too but I think those are the two best known destinations for women needing big black cocks.

Everyone wanting to have a black dick fuck their wife goes to Jamaica. You could probably find a few in the bookstores/gloryholes in your town.

BETA -This is a combination of Alpha ; "logic" programming and Beta primordial (primitive mind) sex programming. This programming eliminates learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instincts devoid of inhibitions. This training Program is for developing the "ultimate *******"...a sex machine. This is the most used (by the abusers knowledgeable of the Project Monarch) program. Children of knowledgeable persons are being preconditioned through ******* and "sold" into the conspiracy for additional Beta conditioning to eventually satisfy the bizarre perversions of politicians, bankers, ******* lords, or anyone deemed valuable to the conspiracy.
Years ago when on trips my hub and I carried a little audio cassette player (remember those??LOL) with tapes that sounded much like what beta kitten described. I would listen to them while I fingered myself or when my hub was sucking me. I enjoyed listening to them and wish we still had them. I have no idea to get tapes like beta kitten described. Oh Well......

BBC NWO Quiz - Question 1) - Every day more white boys are looking at pictures like this and thinking…

A: If I tried really hard, could I ever look like that.

B: I wonder how it feels to wear those fuck me heels.

C: She should really be BBC only.

D: I want to be her.

E: I love watching my wife get ready for dates with her black boyfriend… almost as much as the cream-pie she brings me.

F: All of the above.

The wife loves to see me fucked and cum from her bbc!

BBC NWO Quiz - Question 1) - Every day more white boys are looking at pictures like this and thinking…

A: If I tried really hard, could I ever look like that.

B: I wonder how it feels to wear those fuck me heels.

C: She should really be BBC only.

D: I want to be her.

E: I love watching my wife get ready for dates with her black boyfriend… almost as much as the cream-pie she brings me.

F: All of the above.

The wife loves to watch me fucked hard, deep, and fast by her bbc. I cum a pint without touching myself and my body uncontrollably shakes like a woman's!

Back