Big Black Cock worship

This picture tells why white sluts want to be with blackmen. Look at her eyes, they are firmly fixed on her masters eyes, she is seeking his approval for her efforts to please him with her slut mouth, This picture shows what IR SEX is all about whites serving their black masters, and showing they are truly intent on pleasing the black man and not themselves.
All us whites should be as committed to black worship as this slut. She is following the 2 main principles of IR life, OBEDIENCE AND SERVITUDE to the black masters

hi guys this is kim sucking my friends cock it was her first time going black it was a real rush when john put his cock in kims mouth for the first time. he was nervous kim had to peel his boxers off him because she wanted him to fuck her which he did that night in all he had cum in her mouth three times that night. she would suck on his cock like a strw to get all his cum and i mean every drop the next day he told me his balls were sore it is a little weird when he comes over it is nothing for him to pull out his cock and just put it in kims mouth and she takes it every time.favor for a friend 3.jpgfavor for a friend 4.jpgfavor for a friend 4.jpg

Back