Big Black Cock worship

If a Blackman looks in my direction then looks at his black cock I'm on my knees in if going to swallow his creamy cum until his balls are drained of his jizz my mouth never gets tired of black cocks I love to look at black men as I suck the spunk out of his balls . Black cum is the best cum love love love black cum never say no to black cocks in ripping the cock off of myself 5_6 times a day to black men unloading cum into white mouths
If I see a bulge in a black man's pants I have to find the nearest place I can just busy a nut my white cock just take over and all I can see black cock I need black cum I need it if u are in the Bay area and need that black cock serviced u need my mouth attached to your black cock my mouth removes black cum from all black balls no load to big, just imagine having a white guy like me on call 24/7 to drain those cum factories in your pants just blow your load in my mouth just keep busting those balls in my mouth whenever you want I need black cum all the time I can also suck your black balls while you pump your cum into white pussy and when you are finished with that pussy I'll suck your cum out I'm so hard now who want their big black cock sucked

Make sure u thank every black man who gives his creamy cum to and make sure he has all your contact info in case his black friends need unload too send reminders to him that you are a cum dumpster for.black men

I'm with you darling...if you don't want the spunk, why spend all that time draining it out of him LOL
Listen all white mouths male or female should be available 24/7 for black men to unload that creamy cum into there should be no blackman without a white mouth available for him to unload the contents of his big black balls into where he is. . no exceptions

Back