Big Black Cock worship

Looks like Sylvia Saint..do you know if it is..??? She's so gorgeous and not a bad looking cock either..
You're right, the girl in the picture does look like Silvia, but I can't say for sure. I didn't know anything about Silvia until you mentioned her in your post, so I looked her up. She is indeed gorgeous. Down below is a real life picture of Silvia that I pulled from a profile page.
Silvia_Saint_adjusted.jpg

My wife ever loved her ex black boyfriend cock. The first time she sucked his cock was during their first holidays togethers in the Atlantic Coast. They were fucking under the shower and he had cummed quickly, so she gave him a good blow-job and his cock turned hard again immediately.
During the next holidays, they were riding by car along a lonely higway. He was needing sex since he began to drive. His cock was like a steel bar and it was hurting him. Like it was a deserted way, Susie sucked his cock, while he continue driving their car, until she made him cum into her mouth. Axel's relief was amazing and Susie swallowed his sperm for first time, just to taste how it was (however it is something that she doesn't like to do).
After that, she ever used suck his dick to turn him on, everytime they were going to have sex.
The last time they fucked together, Susanna sucked his black cock again, despite it was hard enough to fuck. When I asked why she had been done that, taking in count his cock was hard without any kind of stimulus, she answered that she liked to play with his cock.
She was correct doing that. Axel has a beautiful and strong black cock. Everytime they had sex in front of me, she could make Axel's cock turned hard in just seconds.
719161_558422.jpg22.jpg1.jpg

Back