Big Black Cock worship

Please login or become a member to view

My wife loves getting face fucked now! The first 3 years of our marriage she really didn't like sucking dick... but then she finally gave in and tried hotwife life. Now she loves being on her knees for black cock, especially when it's rough and they're being forceful when face fucking my petite little wife. At first she struggled with getting a dick down her throat and she'd have tears just running her face from gagging on a huge dick. Now she just let's them fuck the sht outta her face until they unload down her throat.

My wife loves getting face fucked now! The first 3 years of our marriage she really didn't like sucking dick... but then she finally gave in and tried hotwife life. Now she loves being on her knees for black cock, especially when it's rough and they're being forceful when face fucking my petite little wife. At first she struggled with getting a dick down her throat and she'd have tears just running her face from gagging on a huge dick. Now she just let's them fuck the sht outta her face until they unload down her throat.
Every white wife should try a black cock

Back