Big Black Cock vs Beautiful Girls

31681085_058_2347.jpg

Lo
Luv this!
Love positions that only BMWW do. Especially coz they have that look of arrogance knowing that he is fucking his wife that she always wanted but impossible before being blacked. First I get fucked in the few positions that white men fuck. And fuck me like only he can. Making me cum so hard. Then he fucks me in all the positions that I’ve tried once with my hubby but can’t and never try again. My best is being lifted up effortlessly and I feel his power. Then holds me with one arm as he takes that huge cock and positions it then lowers me slowly down is full length. And he stands vertical. White men have to fuck at 45 degree so their small dick stays inside. And he fucks me in middle of our lounge. For ages. Never tiring. And I will look over my shoulder and down st my pathetic looking husband and be a total bitch to him. The more I am the more they both are turned on. I make sure it’s infront if the mirrors we have. So I can watch how stunning it looks in total contrast and how in sync we fuck. And he will fuck me in each position til he makes me cum. The black man’s sexual stamina is indescribable and fucks all night. Only when he is satisfied he has completely satisfied me. Only then will he cum. Unless I beg him to cum in or over me through the night. They can come again and again if they want which blows my mind.

Back