-=Big Black Cock GIFs=-

I feel like, every couple of weeks I find a new favorite thread on this site.

PDX333, you've done such a phenomenal job on these gifs. Honestly, I'm in awe. I really dig this trend where folks like you, Jamspliff, and myself have been putting more love and labor into their gifs. I always thought gifs were such a good medium for artistic takes on existing media, and I'm really glad to know that other people saw that same potential.

I'm really impressed with your work here, and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate it.

Also, I'll be back after I cut a few gifs.

Short edit of the beautiful Remy LaCroix getting the BBC of her dreams.
View attachment 3664252

PDX333, you've done such a phenomenal job on these gifs. Honestly, I'm in awe. I really dig this trend where folks like you, Jamspliff, and myself have been putting more love and labor into their gifs. I always thought gifs were such a good medium for artistic takes on existing media, and I'm really glad to know that other people saw that same potential.

I'm really impressed with your work here, and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate it.

I second the motion. Outstanding!

Stop! You're making me blush! No actually don't stop, thanks so much for your feedback. I had so much fun with these last few gifs, I'm glad you could feel the erotic excitement as well!

I've had a ton of extra time for COVID reasons and what better way than to spend it with some enchanting interracial action. If you have any favorite actors or scenes let me know, I'm always looking for new ideas.

Again, thanks so much! Happy cucking!

Back