Big Arab Booty

Go on vacation in Morocco brother. It's very touristic, calm, open and cool. The night life there is very good too. And trust me many Moroccan girls are really hot !

Absolutely loved the time I spent in Morocco! Was in Casablanca and Marrakech, and oh man did some PRETTY, white-skinned Moroccan girls have some plump, round booty. And they weren't afraid to step to and go with a black man either!

But actually, the first Moroccan girl I ever had was in Barcelona, Spain. Looked just like a cute, big booty, tanned Latina. Fucked her in the butt and old girl was hollerin' up somethin' too LOL! Jordan has the hottest Arab women I have ever seen, but Morocco the loosest LOL!

Haven't yet but after 3 tours overseas, it's a bucket list. See em walking around super reserved, covered from head to toe but you could tell a lot of em had CHEECKS!

I fucked a bisexual Persian from ottowa....met her online and we became friends. Ended up flying out for carrabana and we had the most debacherous time together ....had me fucking her and her friend all weekend. Best night was going to a reggae danchehall party and we had ******* and some trees and spent the night fucking around on the dance floor ...even picked up her mini skirt and laid my dick inside of at the dance.....ended up catching a can home...they made out the whole ride while she was stocking my cock....we all got to the room and within feet of the door we went crazy having sex in the hallway to the bed ...barely made it there and one of them starts pouring beer on herself and it just went primal from there....long night of everything happened

Back